12" bike susp. forks (Nothing to do with 12"travel forks)

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
does anybody know if anyone imports/ sells susupension forks for 12" kids bikes?

they dont have to be any good, ie huffy level. but i'd really like to get a pai for a project bike.

cheers in advance
ASH

edit- title

Last edited:

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
well head over to a trash salvage place and rip a set off an old huffy that someone has thrown out after their kid raped it jumping a curve.

or has your LBS got some for cheaps lying in the duds bin??

and the thread title was misleading. i was expecting a thread about super monster Ts :(

W2ttsy

scblack

Leucocholic
and me too.

I had a mate who had Super monster t's on his roughly 2001 Norco Team DH, and it was justa chopper.

dmwill

Likes Dirt
WA salvage perhaps? They sell brand new shitters from $60ish Dunno about 12inch, I know you can get 16inch.

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
so far i havent found any 12" bikes stock with susp forks. will have to give incomex a try, although we dont like dealing with them too much....but thats besides the point. cheers j5ive and Dmwill.

[rant] is it really necessary to post that i somehow fooled you about the thread content, couldn't you just chuckle to yourself and let it be? [/rant]

ASH

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
What? Just because english is there second language, their catalogs are out dated, and they usually send different items to what your order? :p

wombat

Lives in a hole
j5ive said:
What? Just because english is there second language, their catalogs are out dated, and they usually send different items to what your order? :p
BWAHAHAHAHAHA, ahhh, I love it.

Bonnet, you wouldn't be planning on building up a little bike from a certain English frame manufacturer would you?

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
Wombat, nah, dont think its the same thing your thinking of...more of a custom jobby of mine.

j5ive, you basically hit the nail on the head with incomex, we use a local supplier now, but they are still pretty dodgy. i tired them yesterday, they have nothing there.

retard rider, i saw those repco 12" bikes before, but they dont make them this year. from memory they were Repco lil' Hotfoot or something.

if anyone else knwos, im still looking...

thanks
ASH

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Hows about a recumbant fork?

no idea where to get one... be could be a step in the right direction

dmwill

Likes Dirt
Sorry to bump the thread...but at work we have a kids scooter with 12" wheels and front suspension forks on clearence for $85 If you're interested.

It's been sitting round for a few days...So it shouldn't go in a hurry...I think we actually have 25% off scooters next week (Can't be too sure, but it might get taken quickly) I work at Kmart Innaloo.

It's just the one display model left.

Last edited: