12" Red Bull Bike! w/ DEEMAX!

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
Had some spare time and some extra cashola. The frame was found about 1 year ago in the council rubbish pick-up, the rest of the bike i found last last week in the same thing. All up cost me about $25 in paint and decals. Im pretty happy with the outcome, will take my time and be a bit more 'thorough' next time i do anything like it.

missing a drivetrain due to different BB sizes amongst the 12inche's,
Let us know what you think.

ASH

Attachments

super_niko

Likes Dirt
sweet bike !! lovin' it!
i got one like that but doesnt look as good ! there hell fun to ride ay get some pics of u hitting it up!
:cool:

Last edited:

freeride_sweet

Likes Dirt
who cares if he has no life (im not saying u dont) but thats sick, how cool would you 4 yo son/daughter be on that thing.

mad

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
sheesh, some of you guys are a bit aggressive. its just a bike, took me a few hours to make. brodes, sounds like you need a good root.

Rik, the decals are just run of the mill decal sheet, i bought a few sheets from the hobby shop, then printed the designs on myslef. clearcoat over the top to protect them. they are good, but still very transperant, the paint shows through very easily. need something a bit 'heavier' next time.

not gonna ride it. under all that paint is about one bikes worth of rust. prolly hang t up in the shop somewhere.

cheers
ASH

Kona.S.P

Likes Dirt
Rik said:
Hang on a second, you're on the 'net, at 9pm on a Friday night, telling other people to get a life? Oh man... delicious irony.
Bwhhahahahah... OW3ND

Awesome bike BTW, loving the DeeMax wheels.
Damn i'm addicted to Redbull....