20" Intermediate, park, Ryan vs Ty (the showdown begins)

Ty

Eats Squid
Ty (Ty) vs Ryan (Ryan)

Intermediate

20" Park (if you can find a steert terrain in bris i'll bow down)

I set Ryan follows, winner sets next trick, only setter takes points (volleyball style/table tennis style)

I'll set first

2 years off the bmx (and bike in general), you'd better beat me.

Ryan

Radministrator

I don't even have a video camera :confused: you're going to have to accept clips shot on a point and shoot.

Your rules are bunk in a one on one game, only the second player CAN take a letter, since the setter has unlimited time / attempts to pull a set.

Also, brakeless so no shitty lip stall tricks! Unless they're front wheel.

Last edited:

Ty

Eats Squid
fair enough, you can change the scoring rules, i'll go brakeless too just so i can do shitty lip tricks without you bitchin' (and you know i'm going to be doing lip tricks)

and i planned to use my ixus in video mode anyways, or we can do it proper youtube style with camera phones.

Ryan

Radministrator
Bahahaha! I still have the same indestructo-phone I've had since college, it's not taking no pictures of nothing.

Ty

Eats Squid
i got one, on a 6 foot quarter, double peg stall, to tailtap, to balls it up totally and end up wrist first into the bottom of the ramp.

i'm seeing the physio tomorrow, i might have to delay this for a week or so.

bloody brakeless

Ryan

Radministrator
i got one, on a 6 foot quarter, double peg stall, to tailtap, to balls it up totally and end up wrist first into the bottom of the ramp.

i'm seeing the physio tomorrow, i might have to delay this for a week or so.

bloody brakeless

C'mon!

Winner by TKO = me :D

Hope it's nothing too serious though dude.

Ty

Eats Squid
you can take the win, i'm out for 4 weeks, at least. i think it's flared up a on going issues that i had years ago (probably when i started riding bmx), so now i'm sucking down even more glucosamine and fish oil tablets. not much else i can do, which is fucking crap coz i was just getting it back together

the trick was going to be; double peg stall, to tailtap, to front disaster to 180 back in.

got tech

Ty

(oh and i found that cover of teen spirit from moulin rouge if your still interested)

Ty

Eats Squid
What the hell is a front disaster?
i couldn't think of another name for it.

it's like when you roll up to a quarter and pop your front wheel over the copeing, then either fake out or 180 off and roll out normal, but i'm getting into that position from a tailtap.

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sprocket stall...

Get your wrist better so we can ride man. That little bmx kid called me out, so I better get back on the bike and give him some action like it's 2003 again.

Ty

Eats Squid
Sprocket stall...

Get your wrist better so we can ride man. That little bmx kid called me out, so I better get back on the bike and give him some action like it's 2003 again.
i didn't feel that that sprocket stall would count in this day and age of microdrive gearing. but at least you get what i mean now.

cheers jonno, you back in the sunshine state yet?