20", Intermediate, Street, sketchy vs. fair_enough69

sketchyC

Likes Dirt
dude, what do you have instore for the next set, cause im going to the skatepark tomorrow and was going to get some filming done.

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry mate.. i dont have a computer atm ... but im trying to sort it out.. im guna take a letter for now.

do you have acess to a spine?? (180 or 360 a spine) also it might be a pedal febble to smith.. but thats only if i cant get this other thing ive been working on (street not park)

sketchyC

Likes Dirt
yeah i have a spine, but ill be taking a letter on any trick that involves a spine. haha i bad memory's of my spine.

sketchyC

Likes Dirt
Hey i got the 180 and the next trick. Its just my friend has it on his cam. So im getting him to put it onto my flash drive. So shouldn't be too long

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sweet... whats the next trick?? i ant really ride at the moment so i might just take a letter and post up another set.... as my back is totally fucked (can barely walk atm)

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
um i really dont have anything.. besides some really easy shit... so im guna have to try find some old ass footage...

proberly jsut a spin spine or pedal feeble to smith...or whatever i can find ??

sketchyC

Likes Dirt
well i lose. my mate lost his usb cable, so i cant get the 180 footage. so im out. congrats on the win dude, sorry i didnt reply in ages.