2003 Ironhorse SGS pro Info?

rockyash

Likes Dirt
I'm just wondering if anyone knows has purchased a 2003 Ironhorse SGS pro or has had anything to do with one? And could tell me what they think of it as im pondering wether I should purchase one?
Thanx

rockyash

Likes Dirt
ON the ironhorse website they say it comes with a 5th element rear shock but at Hcore.net they say it comes with a fox shock. What are you guys opinions on this.

Ty

Eats Squid
your best bet is to wait till Jared Graves (team madcatz/iron horse) is back, he's probably had more time riding the SGS range than anyone so he should be able to answer all your questions.

DOM

Eats Squid
Umm .. if you go to www.pinkbike.com the latest article is an interview with Iron Horse product manager ..
you might want to email Iron horse .. ask about Australian Imports .. Often they Import bikes to different companies with different spec's.

Jared might know but Iron horse themselves should explain what it will come with .. the 5th ele might be an upgrade extra ?

debt

Likes Dirt
theve sold out of the 2003 ones in australia. 2004 ones look sick with an intense like swingarm.

looseunit

Likes Dirt
wait for the '04, august i believe. Rebel Sport will be the cheapest place to go
Rebel sport will be able to get high end I/H bikes in, but will not carry them in store. To my knowedge the will be sold online and pickup at the nearest store.

ricky lee

Pro Rider
Rocky rash
I have one of the only Iron Horse SGS 2003 Team bikes in OZ (other than Jareds bike)
They are soooo good out of the box realy good angles and set up with the best gear.
The Team come with a 5th Element rear shock but the Pro comes with a Fox RC.
The results of the Iron Horse Mad catz team back that up.
They are not available through any dealers in OZ at present however that is not far away so look out for them.
If you want one now go to supergo.com and purchars one over the net.
Rebel will not sell the uper level bikes they will be sold through selected bike shops and Rebel will handle the lower price bikes.
Iron Horse have promised us the new bike (SGS World Cup ) in September - October this year.
The rear swing arm will be beefed up but not an intense one it will be an inhouse Iron horse rear end and by the look of it a good one.