2003 Manitou Sherman Fireflys SOLD!

fastrider_ben

Likes Dirt
Item: 2003 Manitou Sherman Firefly Black
Price: $800ono (new)$1400 RRP
Item Condition: perrrrrrrrrrrrfect! no scratches on stanchions never seen mud!
Reason for selling: I want big ones (triple clamps)
Extra Info: They have 5" Travel, All balck, all decals, 3 External Adjustments, smooth as anything, Great for DJ'in and Freeride. 20mm bolt through HEX lock axle. external 4/5inch rapid adjustment. Ti springs!, 6 inch hayes bolts straight on, steerer uncut.
Riden by Aaron Chase and Berrecloth in disorder4

Pictures:

Contact: im at the youies race on sunday but PM me or email fastrider_ben@hotmail.com

Stella

Squid
what is the steerer size? are you firm on the price , they are over a year old with the '05 range on the way.

rhyno

Likes Dirt
Stella said:
what is the steerer size? are you firm on the price , they are over a year old with the '05 range on the way.
see the date(may 19th)on the top of the last post? i'd say he's sold them

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
If they are sold, then why isn't there ANYTHING stating that in the title or content of the thread?

I swear, I'm gonna start revoking people's access to the Trading forums if they don't start cleaning up their old posts! :x

IF YOUR ITEM IS SOLD OR NO LONGER AVAILABLE, STATE THAT IN YOUR THREAD!!!!!!! PREFERABLY IN THE TITLE!!!!! :evil:

Stella

Squid
i was just wondering if these are sold or not because i have the cash right now and i am very interested if they are a 1 1/8 steerer then i will buy them today