2003 Mountain Cycle Rumble

fastrider gus

super huck
flow said:
fastrider gus said:
damn that black 9point5 looks sweet as!! those things are my dream bikes.... crikey, look at the sweat on the dude with the red Tee! lol...
seriously though, do you know what they ride like? are they stiff? the back swingarm looks like the old san andreas, which doesnt make me feel that confident about it..
Two guys on my team ride 9.5's and they are extremely stiff. I was a bit suspect of them at first but after doing a couple runs down Whistler I know first hand how solid the bike is. There is a huge brace across the swingarm and with a thru-axle rear end it make for a very stiff chasis. I have been riding a GT DHi for the past two years and I feel that the 9.5 performs much better. I think the 5th has a lot to do with it but the frame is designed in such a way that it absolutley rails corners. The monocoque front end was designed so you can push and steer the bike through corners with your knees, it's a great frame and I look forward to racing one next season. Plus they're over $1000 cheaper then a M1 or DHS Mono and quality is just as good.
nice! well if i ever win tattslotto... :lol:
do you want a team rider in australia??? :wink:

curtisrider

Eats Squid
nice bike man! the 9.5 is sick too.
a guy called Dallas has one of the older Mountain Cycles DH rigs, the black and gold one.