2003 Norco Rampage

benwilson1

Likes Dirt
completely stock

the seat has some black clot tape on it....bent seat rails. lizardskin held on by zip ties

theres a lady sticker on the right side of the downtube. shes wearing a pink bikini

stolen from wollongong

theres a scratch in the left side of the lowers on the fork....its been painted over with black model paint.

the rear wheel has one long nipple and the rest are short.

i know it isnt a real good description but if i saw it i could tell it was mine.

i now carry a knife whenever i leave the house. im gonna stab the cunt that took my bike. im dead serious.

i now have to ride a shitty mongoose rockadile or something like that. its pretty much fucked at the moment.

offering a $500 reward. i know its not much but its all i have. i still owe $1000 on the bike

benwilson1@hotmail.com

Arab

Cannon Fodder
I'm not from the woologong area, but ill still look in the trading posts etc for any Norco's...

CHEWY

Eats Squid
im guessing u told someone ur address to come look at it and it was flooged soon after? looks like u learnt the hard way, tuff luck mate.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Sorry to hear about that Ben. Being a Norco stockist, we get alot of Rampages come through our shop on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Give me a serial no. if you've got one, as we've had a few dodgy people come in and out. Good luck

alshogun

Likes Bikes
man that sucks!!! :cry: iv got the same bike & i would hate it if someone took it :evil: i hope u get it back

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man i cant say "i understand what your going through" cause i dont, but i bet its hell... Hope you get your bike back, shame on the person who did it.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
bad luck dude, but i know all people who have read this thread will be keepin an eye out for you

Jordy

RYD4LF
im from the wollongong area and what was the date that it was it stolen ? because just before the Bulli track was closed a guy who used 2 ride an avanti got one of those and i also saw him at albion park bmx track a few weeks back ... i can get a hold of his phone number if you want because he told us he was gunna become a mtb photographer, he was a pretty cool guy but you can neva be 2 careful

Jordy

RYD4LF
or was that you ? in another post it said you buckled your rim bad and the guy had a new dice rim put on it

Jordy

RYD4LF
no it couldn't have been you there coz your bike was stolen b4 that .... where was the bike bought ?