2003 Specialized BigHit Comp - Stolen

ducati_21

Cannon Fodder
Hi Guys,

Sad way to make my first post.

My Red 2003 Specialized BigHit Comp was stolen out of my garage a night ago in Narrabeen on the Northern beaches. Had it chained up with one of those monster threaded chains...apparently you need an angle grinder to get through it. These guys didn't.

Anyway. 03, Red, has V8 pedals, Marzocchi Front mud guard, marzocchi sticker on one side, AGV sticker on the other side. There is a bit of noise coming from the Crank each time you pedal, as its seen some jumping and needs a service.
It isn't running all 3 front cogs, it has the bash guard on. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
D, I can sympathize with you, since I've been there. But we need more details.

What's the frame serial number?
What kind of forks were up front?
Do you have any photos?

lotec

Banned
i know how much this sucks as ive been there before.... was it insured? i hope for your sake it was either that or you get it back and er..... vent some of your anger....... on the theives :evil:

junior

get out of my grill
that sucks dude, there seems to be alot of bikes stolen from the northern beaches most of them have been locked up aswell. in the past i've had peeps follow me to try and find where i live, farkin tools.

ducati_21

Cannon Fodder
I will post up the serial number and a pic when im at work on monday.

Front Forks are Dirt Jumper 2's, Standard Fox R rear shock

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man that sucks!

I just picked up a 2003 Big Hit comp a few days ago and I know how much you must be missing it already.

mike&nat

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah that really sucks do you have any picks because it's hard to look out for it if i have'nt seen a pic

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
actually the other day i thought i saw a bike like that down at warriewood , i went down to cam 1 and stopped by warriewood shops , hmmm must of been another bike , owell post some pics of wat it looks like and i will get in contact with some of my mates down there, if they find it , it will mean forkin out a case for them , but best of luck keep my eyes peeled

villy

Likes Dirt
That would really suck i would hate it if some nob stole my bike. Hope you find it dude. i'll keep my eye out for it.