2004?

msbhvn

Likes Bikes
When is it that the 2004 model bikes come out? I know that with most sports the new years model line up comes out at the start of the new world cup season, is this so for MTB or is it that all the companies bring them out in stagered dates? I ask this because it seems as though all the Norco 125's are sold out and I really want to see them in the 2004 model range.

Cheers :D

Mason

Likes Dirt
I bet that the 2004 bikes are going to be unbelievably sick looking. Look how biking has evolved from the year 2000 to now. Its crazy

S.

ex offender
6 months at least, I'd say. Keep in mind we're only 1/4 the way through 2003 right now...

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Generally around Interbike time. September/October ??

BTW, you got a better pic of that "thing" in your Avatar ??

Mason

Likes Dirt
Gutty said:
BTW, you got a better pic of that "thing" in your Avatar ??
You talking about the ATV with the bling bling dubs on it? I found a full scale picture of that one, or one that looked almost identical. It was the coolest thing i had ever seen.

msbhvn

Likes Bikes
Dont really know dude, i was looking through a website one day and came across this (created the avatar and scrapped the big photo). It was at a show in the states has a turbo and something like 19 inch wheels on it, would he massive fun if you tell me.

On a side note it you go looking you can find a quad with a turbo hyabusa engine in it, that thing would be wikid but a bit to scary for me to through my leg over, specially when the turbo kicked in.