2005 Kona Stinky Supreme **sold, pls delete**

Duff_Man

Likes Dirt
Item: 2005 Kona Stinky Supreme Custom Shock Mount
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: Have to get the new model
Price: $2750ono, Make me an offer
Extra Info:
This bike is in very good condition and has been looked after very well over the last year and a half. It is no where near stock and a lot of the parts are new as of this year. The forks, rims, bars, stem, grips, seat and chain have all be done in the last couple of months. I change my chains all the time so they don’t snap on me, and I also change the pads a bit. Comes with a new Fox DHX3 as I need the DHX5 for my new bike, it also has a custom drilled lower shock bolt mount, which has lowered the bottom bracket around 1.5 – 2 inches. This makes it corner a lot faster and eats up the fire roads better. If you are thinking that sounds a little dodgy I actually work at Kona, so that might put your mind at ease a little. All the bearings and swing arm bolts have been changed / upgraded 3 months ago, so there is no play and no dodgy bolts. The rear hub was also rebuilt with the paws and springs being changed and the hub lubed.

Frame size: Medium
Frame: Kona Stinky Supreme 2005
Rear shock: BRAND NEW Fox DHX3
Fork: 2006 Marzocchi 888RC2X
Headset: FSA Pig DH non sealed
Cranks: Raceface Diablo’s
Chain ring: Raceface 36T Diablo’s
Bottom bracket: Raceface Diablo’s
Pedals: Kona Jackshit
Chain: SRAM
Freewheel: SRAM 11-23
Chain guide: E-thirteen
Rear derailleur: SRAM X-9
Shifter: SRAM X-9
Bars: Funn Full on 710mm
Stem: Funn Ripa 35mm
Grips: ODI Lock On
Brakes: Hayes HFX 9 MAG Carbon
Brake leavers: Hayes HFX 9 MAG Carbon
Front hub: Sun Ringle
Rear hub: Sun Ringle 12mm
Spokes: DT Alpine
Tires: Maxxis Minion Front 2.5
Rims: Mavic EX721 CD 32H
Seat: SDG Kona
Seat post: Raceface Diablo’s
Seat clamp: Woodman Death grip
Colour: Green / Black

Willing to trade for a good race bmx or a mini moto and some cash....pm me if you have one and want a sickass dh bike!

Attachments

Last edited:

Duff_Man

Likes Dirt
sweet ride, will consider all offers!

you can call me on 0422 798 228 or (03) 9421 6694

Last edited:

Duff_Man

Likes Dirt
Yeh it has been raced but not much due to alot of injuries in the last year, two broken bones, has done a couple of nationals and state rounds. But most of the parts are new this year, forks, rims, bars, stem, grips, rear mec and shifter, chain, pads and it is looked after very well as i work in the industry.

Dont think i wont to split it as then i will be left with all the parts. would depend on what you are willing to pay for frame and wheels. so pm me and make me an offer and i will consider it.

down_hillbilly

Likes Dirt
Umm. Ive never really seen a stinky supreme frame for sale so I dont know how much they go for. How much would you want for them?

Duff_Man

Likes Dirt
Well since i just got an offer for 900 for the forks i would sell you the rest of the bike for $2100, i mean quailty parts. considering a brand new frame like this we sell for around 3000 - 3500rrp you are getting a ripper of a deal. This frame also has custom modifications made to it, and i work at kona so if you had any problems regarding the frame i can help you out if problems occur later down the track, but i highly doubt this will happen as we havnt had one of these frames back for warrenty in the last 4 years or so. So if you are interested in the rest of the bike for 2100 let me know, otherwise we could work out something from there, but i am not super keen on selling bits.

cheers

jack

DH_slave

Likes Bikes and Dirt
first bids on the
wheelset + whole gearing + system + e13 + crank arms + seat and post

Last edited:

urbanrider

Banned
hey, its a long shot, if you find a buyer for the hubs, I would be very itnersted in the rims (alreading running ringles)

pm me......also with a price on whole wheelset.

cheers

Duff_Man

Likes Dirt
bump that shit...at the worlds it is sick, real pissed atm so when i get back can work all this shit put, until then aussie aussie aussie...oi oi oi!!!! yeh!!!!

Duff_Man

Likes Dirt
Back from NZ now, so if you ppl are still interested let me kmow...all offers will be considered but i do wish to sell the bike complete.

-toby-

Likes Dirt
this thing is mad, jack rode it, hence its very much cooler, has sweet stickers on the swingarm too, race made with some sweet mods