SA 2006-2008 Boxxer Race Stanchion

Carlosjames64

Likes Bikes
Item: 2006-2008 Boxxer Stanchion
Price range/Willing to Pay: Upwards of $150 for a single leg
Extra Info: After a good condition leg for some 2006-2008 Boxxer Race's. Only after one leg, and it doesn't matter what side, as they're both the same.

moorey

call me Mia
Leg with internals? Are you sure both sides are the same?
I think I have an 09 leg. Still 32mm. Came as spare, from memory, after previous owner put an Air WC leg in.

Carlosjames64

Likes Bikes
I think I have an 09 leg. Still 32mm. Came as spare, from memory, after previous owner put an Air WC leg in.
Just the external leg itself. The spares guide says that both sides are the same part, so that's what I'm going off haha

I'll see what I can find about yours and get back to ya :)

Carlosjames64

Likes Bikes
From what I can find, they're the same part. Where are you located and how much would you be after for it?

moorey

call me Mia
And I’ll try to remember to drag it out and see what I actually have. Thought about ditching the WC leg and returning it to coil...but I’m pretty lazy, and the bike has been in the rafters for over 12 months anyway :eek:

Carlosjames64

Likes Bikes
And I’ll try to remember to drag it out and see what I actually have. Thought about ditching the WC leg and returning it to coil...but I’m pretty lazy, and the bike has been in the rafters for over 12 months anyway :eek:
I'm working on restoring this one for a mate. The poor thing's been sitting for about 5 years :'(

Carlosjames64

Likes Bikes
How'd you go with the forks man?

moorey

call me Mia
Forgot to mention I’m not home till the 28th, sorry.
Text me on 04o8 82o 237 then to remind me to look.