Sold 2006 Specialized Demo 9

takai

Eats Squid
Havent touched this in years, and cleaning out the garage, so looking to move it on.

Item: 2006 Specialized Demo 9; Saint/Hone build; 2011 Fox 40s
Item Condition: Good, fresh rebuild
Reason for selling: Unused :(
Price and price conditions: $800?
Extra Info:
  • 2011 Fox 40s
  • 9sp Saint Drivetrain - Hone cranks
  • M810 Saint brakes
  • Gold... so much gold.
Pictures:

A few years ago i started building this up as a throwback bike to the old days of Roam and the Collective. But never got around to finishing it, and ended up breaking both arms on my Enduro bike.
2 kids later and here we are, i doubt ill get a chance to finish off the bike and im not doing much riding currently anyway. So it has to go.

Happy to finish building it up, but i would prefer someone to be riding it rather than just being a wall ornament. All the parts are there, and if someone wants it complete ill just build it up. But Ill consider parting it out if someone will take the frame and forks. :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What model are the 40s? What are the wheels? Is the rear dished? That frame...the head tube is 1/18? Looks plenty pretty.

takai

Eats Squid
What model are the 40s? What are the wheels? Is the rear dished? That frame...the head tube is 1/18? Looks plenty pretty.
Will have to get back to you on the 40s when i get back from holidays.

Wheelset is DeeMax front, Gravity rear. Comes with 135mm DeeMax rear and a spare 150mm DeeMax rear hub and spare spokes. (front wheel that is mounted is just a spare so i could put it into the bike rack)

Rear is standard dish, not the weird Specialized thing with 0 dish.

Frame is 1 1/8 head tube, quite pretty ;)