2006 Tassie Nats pics

DeanE

Likes Dirt
I also Have the same problem, i only have about 250+ photos. if you want pm me with ur number and i can have a look for you

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I've got about 350 quality shots (4mp). Does anyone know of a good way to upload them all as a directory dump, i don't want to individualy pick out each file. Sorry if this has been answered before.
I also Have the same problem, i only have about 250+ photos. if you want pm me with ur number and i can have a look for you
get a photobucket account and then use Flock to add large numbers of photos at once to your album.. you may wany to resize them for time saving's sake

rhyno

Likes Dirt
Thanks Leitch....

If you want any of these in full res, pm me the file name...eg DSCF7628...with your email addy.
Sorry that half of them are sideways, i couldn't be bothered flipping them.

More to come....

rhyno

Likes Dirt

Thats the lot ladies and gentlemen.
Please be patient if you request a full res pic, as i am working flat out to pay for my little trip to tassie, so it may take me a couple of days to send them to you, depending on demand.

Thanks folks.

bazza

look at me
i was like WHOS THAT EPIC DUDE ON THE 303. than i remembered.

anyway farkiners who raced get your picture out of them and put it up so we know whos who and how gumby your photo is.

dilemma

girl+bike
Hey Rhyno,
Any chance you have a pic of plate # 355? (riding Sport Women)
Chances are if you got any of me I was getting owned or my chain was falling off...
I was riding a black/aqua Specialized SX with Bomber 66's, with TLD D2 helmet and a JT Cycles jersey.
I know you're busy at the mo, but if you do have any pics that would be a great memento of my second ever attempt at DH racing!! :D
(Even better if it's of my stack on the rock garden :eek: )

Cheers, Emma

Last edited:

saundo

Likes Dirt
hey has any one got pics od me rider 718 red mtn cycle an oragne 661 some one got a pic of me going otb in the rock garden i know this for sure casue i saw the flash go off an i really want to see this pics + any others cheers

rhyno

Likes Dirt
Hey Rhyno,
Any chance you have a pic of plate # 355? (riding Sport Women)
Chances are if you got any of me I was getting owned or my chain was falling off...
I was riding a black/aqua Specialized SX with Bomber 66's, with TLD D2 helmet and a JT Cycles jersey.
I know you're busy at the mo, but if you do have any pics that would be a great memento of my second ever attempt at DH racing!! :D
(Even better if it's of my stack on the rock garden :eek: )

Cheers, Emma
Sorry Emma, I have posted up every single pic i took. I only really took photos of the elite/expert practice and then took some video footage of racing with a few photos in between. Hopefully someone else will have gotten a shot of you.
Good Luck.

dilemma

girl+bike
Sorry Emma, I have posted up every single pic i took. I only really took photos of the elite/expert practice and then took some video footage of racing with a few photos in between. Hopefully someone else will have gotten a shot of you.
Good Luck.
Hey no worries, thanks anyway!
:)

rail_rider2004

Likes Bikes
WOW! some great pics out of this weekend! here are more of mine from the sunday practice and race session.

i edited a couple to see how they would look. the Rick Boyer one in the air prob came out the best. sorry about the irregular sizes!
thanks for the tip about Photo bucket. best thing since sliced bread! now ive found that it is this easy to upload i can flood a few more posts with the best of the rest of my pics. cheers.

Last edited:

rail_rider2004

Likes Bikes
more of the rest. (half of these are probably the same shot, but different angle as Rhynos, cos we pretty much walked the track at the same time)

rail_rider2004

Likes Bikes
oops. might have already posted a couple of those last ones.
and finally the last of the rest.

What a top weekend guys! was great to see the riding this year. Big props to all the volunteers who made the weekend happen so smoothly, and all those who put the blood sweat and tears to build such a challenging track!