2006 thredbo DH National Championships

BrumbyJack

Likes Dirt
Do you have any pictures of:

828, Iron Horse Yakuza Ojiki (greenish grey) Black Helmet, dainese suit/Blue T shirt/Orange T shirt depending on what day.

863, Norco 4-By (Burnt Orange) Blue Helmet, Iron Horse Madcatz Jersey (red/black).

Last edited:

SKT

Likes Dirt
BrumbyJack said:
Do you have any pictures of:

828, Iron Horse Yakuza Ojiki (greenish grey) Black Helmet, dainese suit/Blue T shirt/Orange T shirt depending on what day.

863, Norco 4-By (Burnt Orange) Blue Helmet, Iron Horse Madcatz Jersey (red/black).

About 3'2" ;)

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay , heres what I've got so far ,
651 , 683 , 704 , 714 , 731

sorry about the quality of some of these , I was using someone elses digi SLR and really didn't have a handle on it :eek:

more to come....

Attachments

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sammydog said:
Awesome shots spinner. How good is the Kovarik shot.
Yeah ! I cut his head off , didn't expect him to go that big !

You got lucky Junior , 2 shots of you....and another one of Jebus #19 .....and some guy sliding it around the hairpin on the firetrail.

Attachments

alex

Pro Rider
hey did anyone get any of 603 in dh. was wearing orange kona mt buller gear. if you could post them up that would be awesome. cheers. alex

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wattsy , sorry dude , pretty crappy pic...

Daver , you must have caught me right on a battery change , got 143 , 144 , etc. sorry mate.

Papa roach , If I recall correctly , I got distracted by a milf as you went through.......bah , lame excuse !

Anyway , the lucky numbers are:
45 , 603 , 650 , 658 and squid losing at 4X

Attachments