2006 thredbo DH National Championships

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Only got 630 out of those, sorry guys.

Richiev , you still taking pics? You got some good ones of me and my mate at Big Hill in '04. Sorry i can't return the favour.

A few more random ones added.

Attachments

Last edited:

Calvin M

Likes Dirt
Hi tony thanks for the cheer when I went pass very slow and even more stuffed. Did you get any of me 414 red norco dh team. I like Scotts new way to wear goggels. You got a lot of good pics good work.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rufnut said:
Hi tony thanks for the cheer when I went pass very slow and even more stuffed. Did you get any of me 414 red norco dh team. I like Scotts new way to wear goggels. You got a lot of good pics good work.
Yeah , got 2 of you. Scott reckons he didn't notice he'd forgotten to put his goggles on until halfway through his run. So focussed he is ! Check out his line in the last pic....on some smoother real estate there. :cool:

Attachments

rabbitt69

Likes Dirt
there are some sick photos in there
does anybody think that the downhill trail would be to hard on a hardtail and please explain why

DNF

Likes Dirt
awsome effort mate,
any pics of #628, U19, Black tool shirt, black and white shorts, red and black helmet, on a demo 9. thanks.

richiev

Likes Bikes
spinner said:
Only got 630 out of those, sorry guys.

Richiev , you still taking pics? You got some good ones of me and my mate at Big Hill in '04. Sorry i can't return the favour.

A few more random ones added.

Dude, have started riding more so don't have as much time to take photos.

Calvin M

Likes Dirt
Thanks heaps. You have made a lot of riders very happey. Scott was doing as Peaty say, dont be a sheep find your own line.

SKT

Likes Dirt
Nice pic in the Bunny Run garden there Cal. The look in your eyes is priceless bro :rolleyes:

Great work Tone.
You gotta come up to Buller for the Nat round mate. You know the track and if you don't ride you'll know all the good spots to shoot from ;)

Last edited:

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SKT said:
Nice pic in the Bunny Run garden there Cal. The look in your eyes is priceless bro :rolleyes:

Great work Tone.
You gotta come up to Buller for the Nat round mate. You know the track and if you don't ride you'll know all the good spots to shoot from ;)
I'll definately be at Buller , whether or not I race is undecided yet. Either way , there will be pics.

Race entry fee vs. bigger card for the camera. Hmm....tough decision.

juan

Likes Dirt
hey spinner! would you have any of # 250?, thanks a lot for what you doing, for as is a lot of fun to see the pictures! make sure you have fun!! if you find something can you send it to juanroncallo@hotmail.com.
thanks again!..nasty dog!:)