2006 thredbo DH National Championships

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I shot about 400 pics over the weekend , but most are on a mates laptop at the moment. I'll sift through them over the next few days and post up the best ones.

If you raced theres a pretty good chance I got a decent pic of you , so I will be doing requests too. (give me a couple of days to go through them but) Not promising anything though , I farked a few up and had battery issues so missed some riders on their race run.:(

For now , heres a few and some great facials in some of them too ! You can almost see the relief on Rennies face as he crossed the line.

Cheers

Attachments

Malty

Likes Dirt
hey mate did you get any of 616?..riding a stab deluxe with a blackand blue jersey and red shorts..oh yeh had a black d2 as well..thanks

tinkerbell

Likes Dirt
woffa04 said:
yeh i got one of you

wow nice shot thanks heaps man iam gessing that's just before i stacked lol.
i had 2 other stacks at the top as well both on berms so i lost about 30 second's all up and pulled a 7.27 i am so frakin happy.

windshuttle99

Likes Bikes
Thats like me i crashed next to the restraunt near the top and cut my elbows up n shit and had blood pissing out my arms and then i went over the bars 3 more times on the way down and got a 7:20! but my arms are all cut up still and i got a big graze on my shoulder and lower back and everything its fucked

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
got any shots of number 612? camo Giant DH comp wearing either a no fear jersey with kahki shorts or blue shorts or a black Tshirt with bue shorts. no visor on a 661 full bravo carbon as well.

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i f*cked up the first part as you come i off the fire road and into that first lil rock gardeny thing. went too far left and hit a rock and got myself good on the stem. it farkin hurt.
anyway i'll be putting up some photo's soon.
do yuou have any of me 815??
Thanks oli

Yeti

Pro Rider
any pics of 651.....wearing a bikeshed jersey with a silver d2 and red troy lee pants....2006 green dh comp.

pyley

NSWMTB
WWW.PYLET.COM will have a big section of photo's free to all. just be patient as we have about a thousand pikkies and it will take a little bit to get them up. we will also be putting up a few vids for all to enjoy, and im pretty sure we have everyone on film. did anyone get some chicken in a biscuit while they were on the lift?

PEACE

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Hey guys does anyone have some of me number 905 on a hardtail. that would be sweet.
Thanks guys.

nicho