2007 Giant Reign 1

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Wtf’s hwatsap?

Ride the bike. Quite smokes. Get fitterer. When you outta the red then look at new bikes if you wanna, tbh you’ll probably be stoked just riding again to be worried about that

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt

My good mate and business partner Chris just picked up his new bike today from Giant Sydney. He got a good deal and I'm glad he didn't end up being influenced by the WhatsApp MTB group to buy a $6k-$15k bike. It's his first mountain bike, and he's never ridden on a trail so we'll be hitting Loftus next week some time (he's WAY fitter than me so he'll most likely be waiting for me most of the time lol). We had a little play down at the cliffs/rocks by Maroubra Beach. He's loving it already (despite the tyres being set at 60PSI straight from the shop lol!). Will be sure to let tyre pressure down before we hit the trails.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
View attachment 352281

View attachment 352282

My good mate and business partner Chris just picked up his new bike today from Giant Sydney. He got a good deal and I'm glad he didn't end up being influenced by the WhatsApp MTB group to buy a $6k-$15k bike. It's his first mountain bike, and he's never ridden on a trail so we'll be hitting Loftus next week some time (he's WAY fitter than me so he'll most likely be waiting for me most of the time lol). We had a little play down at the cliffs/rocks by Maroubra Beach. He's loving it already (despite the tyres being set at 60PSI straight from the shop lol!). Will be sure to let tyre pressure down before we hit the trails.
Those Trance 2 are a great deal at the moment it's really hard to justify 6k when they are going for 3

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
In relation to quitting the death sticks, get yourself a nice simple pico 25, some nic'd up juice from NZ, and say hello lungs welcome back. I started vaping 2.5 years ago, after 29 years of heavy smoking, and from my very first toot, never needed or wanted another smoke. Best decision of my life.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Honda FIT!

Hazard reduction burn made for a decent shot!

Chris giving the log a go.

OMFGGGGGG. MTB. It’s been WAY too long! My mate and business partner Chris and I hit Loftus today, now I know where all those smokey fire smells I’ve been smelling come from.

Loftus has changed… for the better! SO many new trails. Chris did so awesome for his first ever mountain bike ride (that’s him in the red shorts) and that’s him giving the log a go after he’d bailed off, hit a tree and rolled his ankle! Adrenalin junkie for sure I’d say!!!

I didn't change the tyres on the Reign. I got new ones, but figure I'd test the old ones, then go back and try the new ones. I had no issues with the old tyres, then again I wasn't going that fast at all, but they felt fine to me! Sussy felt good, the whole bike felt great!!!

We’re going to make this a weekly thing. Mid week too (we legit saw no other riders there, only a couple of rangers who were absolute champs, great vibes!). SO good to be back!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah, I can’t wait to get out there this weekend. It’s always a surreal ride after they backburn.

Still spewing I had washing on the line when they went through least week, now everything smells like campfire aha.

Glad your stoked to be back riding mate!