2007 MTB Worlds Live

shenanigans

Likes Dirt
haha someone handed him a can and he just palmed it off straight away like wtf is this?

saw him at our hiway cup a few weeks ago, that guy has got issues, he's too fast! you ripper!

Plow King

Little bit.
Is there some way that we can contact the website that broadcast that and show them how thankfull we are. That was so damn rad!

saundo

Likes Dirt
there is way to many pages to look for this even though its probley in there some where. i was wondering if any one knew what happened with will.R what did he get disqualifed for. does and one know ????
good on sam as well aussies are basically the best 2 yrs in a row just the best

patto_15

Wheel size expert
there is way to many pages to look for this even though its probley in there some where. i was wondering if any one knew what happened with will.R what did he get disqualifed for. does and one know ????
good on sam as well aussies are basically the best 2 yrs in a row just the best
Will was DSQ as he went off the track and didnt enter back through where he went out or something... Such bad luck as he was pinning pretty fast also!

S.

ex offender
I wouldn't say Sam was in a league of his own, that Frenchie had a bloody awsome run and later on a worse track.
The track didn't change much. The so-called rain was veeeeery light drizzle, maybe the wind up higher would have made a bigger difference, but in the few minutes between Sam and Fabien's runs, shit all changed. Not to take anything away from Fabien, he was flying and very gracious in defeat.

Ran into some bogan types, possible a sibling of Mr Hill who reckoned Fabien was faking all the injury stuff... sounds like BS to me but interesting anyway. Apparently he walks fine on his injured ankle anyway.