2008 Clict Calendar

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Celebrating all things DH, Street and DJ is the 2008 Clict Calendar. At 330mm square, this is a poster book that happens to have dates on it. We have selected the best 15 images from the best photographers on the MTB circuit. There are photos from the Nissan World Cup rounds such as Colin Meagher's sensational cover shot of Sam Hill at Mt Sainte Anne as well as the street style of Darren Pokoj, Lance McDermott and Paul Basagotia at the QashQai Urban Challenges. There are some relatively unknown riders in here that are throwing down so much style that we couldn't go past the pictures. Check out Markus Greber's soul shot of Andi Wittmann on the back cover and the Chris Benny shot of Sydney local Alex Quirk as he hits a long forgotten pool. Some local pinners managed to get a look in as well with Chris Southwood, Adam Smithson and Troy Brosnan representing for the Australian DH riders. Meanwhile Nathan Rennie, Sam Hill, Steve Peat and Greg Minnaar show their style on the international race circuit.

Available from newsagents and bike shops around Australia

Last edited:

meatlovers

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just in case most of you didn't realise, thats actually me in the background of the Alex Quirk shot:)

I've been waiting so long for that shot to be published, that was a good 6months ago now..
I thought that looked a bit like you!
And is that the Fireeye pool in St Ives?

How much is this RRP?

Last edited:

Moisty

Guru
RRP is $19.95
The shops that are stocking the calendars at this point are::

VIC
Yarra Valley Cycles
Brunswick Street Cycles - City, Brunswick, Greensborough
Freedom Machine - Prahran, Brighton, Port Melbourne
Total Rush
VIC MTB
Iride Bikes

NSW
Bike Addiction
TheBikeShed Mortdale
Bike Culture

QLD
Ashgrove Cycles
ForTheRiders

Last edited:

samsty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It looks awesome. I'm going to have to go and get me one of those. Top work Clict guys!

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Any guys close to the Fitzroy/City area in Melbourne: Brunswick Street Cycles has ~10 copies available!