2008 NSW Mountain Bike Masters

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
Yes I hope to get the event going again, Humter used to run the event each year. I am trying to run the 2009 event in with the 2009 World Masters Games in Sydney (because there are no mountain bike events)

BIG RUSTY

Likes Dirt
Ive entered and are ready to go, or maybe not.

Should be a good day

A chance to race without all those young hooligans going fast and stuff

wsmtbdhvp

Trying to run DS on Saturday afternoon if I get enough, lots of options in lower car park, on the fire trail at end of DH or main road. Thought DS was more remembered by the old guys rather than Mtn X and it easier to set up.

deadparrot

Likes Bikes
masters games

I wanted to pre-register this morning, but I am confused as on the bottom of the entry it states age as at 31 December 2009?? Should it not be age at 31 December 2008???????

Can anyone clarify this?

Cheers,

wsmtbdhvp

Sorry did not realise typo the event runs this year so 2008, must have been thinking of the nationals which end in 2009.

PLUCAS

Likes Dirt
Trying to run DS on Saturday afternoon if I get enough, lots of options in lower car park, on the fire trail at end of DH or main road. Thought DS was more remembered by the old guys rather than Mtn X and it easier to set up.
It would be cool however most people I know will not be comin on Sat
hopefully some of the XC guys will give it a run

Dug

Likes Dirt
Can we register on the day would do it online but I haven't got a computer......

Na just I am on call at work untill Saturday night and I can't really commit untill then?:(

wsmtbdhvp

2008 Mountain Bike Masters

On line closed Friday Night, yes you can register on the day.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
The Return of The King

just had a bit of a race report
sounds like a good day

fookin great to see Kingy back where he belongs

PSM

Squid
Thanks to the organisers and shuttle drivers - my first event and I had a good time despite getting a flat. On that front, things could have been better, but hey, there's always next time.

BIG RUSTY

Likes Dirt
Great day, Great relaxed atmosphere.

Thanks to the organisers, shame about the bus but it still ran smoothly

Ill be there next year.