Masters 3 40 to 44
Masters 4 45 to 49
Masters 5 50 to 54
Masters 6 55 plus
3 Classes for Women
Classes Masters 1 & 2 30 to 39
Masters 2 & 3 40 to 49
Masters 5+
Practice starts Sunday morning, All classes in DH 2 runs best of.
Shuttle busses and trailers will be provided. Cost $45

PLUCAS

Likes Dirt
hey Steve

I have been searching the web for info on this and here it is in my face

Whats the deal with entries, just enter on the day or do we need to do some online new fangled compulator thing.

DeanoM

Likes Dirt
Cool,nothing like a bunch of old farts giving it a go
Where is the Ourimbah track and how do you get there?

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
Trying to get entries up on transition zone but not yet, dont worry on day entries will be excepted.
To get to Ourimnbah track from Sydney turn off the Newcastle Expressway at the Tuggerah exit, turn left into Old Matiland Road do not go right into Cobbs Road no shopping. After about 2 km watch the left hand turn in the roadthen turn left into Yarramalong Road (right goes to Wyong along Alison Road) about 2 Km and over the hill you will see a dirt road on your left Red Hill Road generally 200 meters up the road you will see the crowd.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Wow. the wife has given me the ok!
And I have the perfect prep the day before too anti-natal classes. wwoooottt

Dug

Likes Dirt
Shit dude I'm Sooo There... For those interested I found the missing 19 Seconds at Ourimbah Hey Pete;)

PLUCAS

Likes Dirt
Hey Dug long time no see, I was hopin you would turn up for the show down. however it is unfortunate that the seconds you have found seems to equal the amount I have lost.

I think it will be a very funny weekend all round plus it looks like most of the fast guy's are gunna turn up for a change so we get to find out who really is the "King".

Dug

Likes Dirt
Hey Dug long time no see, I was hopin you would turn up for the show down. however it is unfortunate that the seconds you have found seems to equal the amount I have lost.

I think it will be a very funny weekend all round plus it looks like most of the fast guy's are gunna turn up for a change so we get to find out who really is the "King".
Worst case we could all sit around and swap war stories and compare aches and pains . Looking forward to it mate should be a hoot. The misses has got the Video bug and we will get some good footage of the day...:D:p;):cool:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
It's great to see this sort of thing organised. I wish there were more of them especially in Victoria.:D