2008 UCI World Cup- Canberra 20min Short Film

JoshyC

Likes Dirt
Absolutely awesome Woffa! Thanks a tone for putting that together, pretty bummed i didnt end up going :( Top work!

orfeo

Likes Dirt
mad props Woffa, that was pretty sweet, great effort, hope you got some cash'ola for that :)

boyles

Squid
Amazing mate,

Made me feel as though i was there on the weekend, even though im sitting on a train from San Francisco to Sacramento. You have some amazing talent for editing and capturing the moment.

Oh, and an amazing choice of music, i loved the mix of Electric feel, who was it by?

Jack

Ozza

Eats Squid
Amazing mate,

Made me feel as though i was there on the weekend, even though im sitting on a train from San Francisco to Sacramento. You have some amazing talent for editing and capturing the moment.

Oh, and an amazing choice of music, i loved the mix of Electric feel, who was it by?

Jack
Thats because some dude gives him rad advice!

Last edited:
Awesome job!

You did well. I was thinking it was going to be 20 minutes of lame handycam footage cut together with WMM. But its come up looking truly fantastic.

Although, the sound mixing was average, I noticed that in one part the left music track dropped out completely and the cutting on some of the interviews was very abrupt. Try putting and audio fade on the audio clips between cuts?

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Awesome job!

You did well. I was thinking it was going to be 20 minutes of lame handycam footage cut together with WMM. But its come up looking truly fantastic.

Although, the sound mixing was average, I noticed that in one part the left music track dropped out completely and the cutting on some of the interviews was very abrupt. Try putting and audio fade on the audio clips between cuts?
Well I rushed it together so I could get it up quickly.. Cause theres nothing like seeing a video like 3 weeks later, just doesn't have the same effect..

They auido stuffed up while rendering, I didn't realise cause I didn't watch it :p. Arrh well you get the point of the video haha.

Cheers,