2009 Giant trance X2, hunting the best deal

prklcd

Likes Dirt
hi all,

I am in the market for a new xc bike and I have nailed it down to a 2009 Giant trance X2.

I am trying to track down the best price in Canberra or Sydney. The rrp is $3600 but a couple of places have it for $3200. Having a look around I can get
It for $2699 (new) in Melbourne, so I am looking for a similar deal in Sydney. Anyone know of a Giant dealer with good specials on at the moment, knowing that someone can do that price in Melbourne means j don't want to pay much more than that here.

Any help would be great.

BJBinga

Likes Bikes
ONYA bike belconnen had a sale on last week, not sure if it's still on though.

from memory i think they had 15% off all giants.

DanW

Cannon Fodder
I just picked up a Trance X1 for $3899 so I reckon any Giant dealer should be able to give you that discount on the X2.

My local shop matched a price I got from the net - but they are good guys, and know an easy sale when they see one!

michaelg

Likes Dirt
hi all,

I am in the market for a new xc bike and I have nailed it down to a 2009 Giant trance X2.

I am trying to track down the best price in Canberra or Sydney. The rrp is $3600 but a couple of places have it for $3200. Having a look around I can get
It for $2699 (new) in Melbourne, so I am looking for a similar deal in Sydney. Anyone know of a Giant dealer with good specials on at the moment, knowing that someone can do that price in Melbourne means j don't want to pay much more than that here.

Any help would be great.
Try this web site it may be helpful !!
http://www.bikeexchange.com.au/ (New and old bikes )

Squims

Likes Bikes
Mate,
Speak to Con at Greengrocer Cycles in Goulburn. I got my 2009 Trance X2 from them a few months ago for a little less than the $2,700 you've seen. They even delivered it to me in Canberra as they travel here from time to time, but you can go up there to pick it up if you want.
At the time I was buying I either visited or phoned all Canberra Giant dealers and also phoned a million Sydney and NSW rural Giant dealers and no one came close to Greengrocer. I have also put on a Frameskin kit specifically made for the Trance X from Onyabike at Belconnen that protects the bike really well.
Hope that helps. By the way, it's a bloody great bike!

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MC Cyclery are doing 20% off rrp prices for ALL Giant's above $2k for this month only. That makes it $2880?