2009 ironhorse sunday

skull

Likes Dirt
every ones using the new saints cant wait to get my hands on some... when i get $$$$$$

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
I must say the paintjob is still simple but not boring, clean modern look.

Guessing that last one is the world cup being that it has the rainbow stripes on it. I could be wrong though

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I like them. How doe they work with all the Patents and what not?
Please don't start that up here!
Head on over to the New Giant DH Bike thread and spend a day of your life you'll never get back reading through that...!

fuzz

Likes Dirt
yea it will good to see the final spec on the World Cup! Frame looks sick with the Chrome rear end!

Last edited:

Unlearn

Likes Dirt
Please don't start that up here!
Head on over to the New Giant DH Bike thread and spend a day of your life you'll never get back reading through that...!
Haha fair enogh I won't go there! Ignore the question, it's obviously not going to be a simple answer...

ned the rider

Likes Dirt
i much prefered last years paintjobs. but these may not be what the complete builds paintjob look like. a bit disapointed but atleast they stll have dw

bodgie

Likes Dirt
I thought their DW patent had run out and they couldnt manufacture anymore dw link bikes? Or have the just revised the colours and kept the same frame but manufactured a heap real early to cover next years supply?

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
I thought their DW patent had run out and they couldnt manufacture anymore dw link bikes? Or have the just revised the colours and kept the same frame but manufactured a heap real early to cover next years supply?
Ironhorse's license agrement to use DW runs out at the end of the year, so they got all their bikes built before the end of 2008, hence the early pre-orders. So all there 09 bikes will be pretty much the same as last years.

Last edited:

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The patent doesn't run out at the end of the year, IH's licence agreement to use the patent does.

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
The patent doesn't run out at the end of the year, IH's licence agreement to use the patent does.
That's what I was meant to say, I just didn't word it right! Thank's for the correction..

Cheers,

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I love it. It looks simple but so nice.
Sometimes all the fancy paintjobs look like shit. I really like what they have done.
Be good to see the complete builds. Ime looking at a Sunday :rolleyes:

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There's a hose heading from the bars to the caliper, but strangely it doesn't look like it's entering the caliper - in the usual way... odd.

Last edited:

B1KR BOI

Likes Dirt
Not a fan of the first one, looks like one of those candy red lebo cars with chromes :p Next are beauties though cant wait to see them built up!

Greg

Ben Oz

Likes Dirt
I prefer last years paint jobs by far - the bare frame and black is nice. But still couldn't run a bike with world cup stripes - unless you have won them in my opinion.

But again these could be the last good looking Iron horse's - then its over to mr Elsworth - :eek: