U15 Men: Benjamin Green
Sport Men: Steve Luck

XCC Winners:
Senior: Peter Baird
Junior: Benjamin Green

Last edited:

chops007

Likes Dirt
matt reekie won the dash in expert, happy to beat chops for once too!!

yea but you missed out on the delish blackberries... the good ones are always in centre of the bush...

lots of cred goes to matt murphy who pretty broke himself inn the dash.. and to post a 3rd in the elites lungs of steel that guy..

butlerhr

Likes Bikes
Masters 3-4 Series Result

Could someone please check the numbers for the Masters 3-4 overall series tally. I think Dave Tuckerman is the winner?......

DaGonz

Eats Squid
Could someone please check the numbers for the Masters 3-4 overall series tally. I think Dave Tuckerman is the winner?......
Errr, you have me worried now. I musn't have picked up the results sheet I was working off or it was thrown out in the packup. I'll have to get the final results off flynny and double check again.

I think it was Tuckerman, Butler, Mcinnes on the day which would have put it in that same order on the podium for the series (by 3 points!) But will have to check the sheets...

Cheers
Gonz

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Prelim results from the weekend

Sorry about the mix up with the masters at the end, for some reason those who pre entered masters 3+4 were imported into masters 1+2.

I think we eventually got it sorted but double check

Thanks to all those that came out, I hope you enjoyed the trail.

Also Thanks to DaDonz and Dunkman for all their efforts in putting the series together

Attachments

Last edited:

thecat

matt reekie won the dash in expert, happy to beat chops for once too!!
Cheers Matt, Fixed. I was having a brain freeze and thought I'd go the 50/50 chance only to get it wrong :D

If any one got photos of the podiums or racing that we can use for local paper post em up :0)

Last edited:

DunkMan

Likes Bikes
Errr, you have me worried now. I musn't have picked up the results sheet I was working off or it was thrown out in the packup. I'll have to get the final results off flynny and double check again.

I think it was Tuckerman, Butler, Mcinnes on the day which would have put it in that same order on the podium for the series (by 3 points!) But will have to check the sheets...

Cheers
Gonz
Yeah I picked up the sheets it seems. I have updated the series results etc based off Flynny's info.
http://www.diymtb.com.au/static/xcNSWcatpoints.asp

Club pointscore
http://www.diymtb.com.au/static/xcNSWclubpoints.asp

There could still be the occassional duplicate etc but please let me know and I'll sort it.

Congrats to all the series winners and the winners on the day. Another top day at Lithgow wrapping up a great series.
I can't believe our luck with the weather throughout the series. It started raining not long after everyone had left yesterday.

thecat

Congrats to all the series winners and the winners on the day. Another top day at Lithgow wrapping up a great series.
I can't believe our luck with the weather throughout the series. It started raining not long after everyone had left yesterday.
I just got the ute unpacked when it turned cold and wet. Absolutely belted down later

tomchaffey

Likes Bikes
That track was top notch! The long descent with the frequent flyers is so much fun.

When are they logging? I have to give the track a goodbye hammer first.

Anyone have a photo of my incredibly dodgy starting sprint/pileup (U19)?

DaGonz

Eats Squid
A few Photos from Glen
I'm sure all the cards lined up there, with a name like this, Daniel Luck would have had to been a shoe in for that fork. Nice to see a Junior walk away with a really nice bit of kit!

Cheers
Gonz

thecat

I'm sure all the cards lined up there, with a name like this, Daniel Luck would have had to been a shoe in for that fork. Nice to see a Junior walk away with a really nice bit of kit!

Cheers
Gonz
Considering he has been getting around on a bike that rrps for less than the fork you could say he is over the moon. Don't think he has stopped grinning and the fork isn't even on the bike yet

DunkMan

Likes Bikes
Considering he has been getting around on a bike that rrps for less than the fork you could say he is over the moon. Don't think he has stopped grinning and the fork isn't even on the bike yet
You gotta be happy when it works out like that!

Peter Cady won the original draw and we will be sending him a new Velvet R as soon as we catch up with him, so giving another one away was really an impromptu thing and I'm as stoked as young Mr Luck.

Last edited:

cods

Likes Bikes
X Fusion

Thanks to X Fusion for Sponsoring the State Series.
Mitchell and I enjoyed all the events that we attended.
Sorry to miss out on the last round, Mitchell was at AIS training.
Mitchell Codner has been selected in the Junior Aussie team to compete in The World Champ in Canberra.
along with a couple of other regulars at state rounds Trenton Day & Cameron Ivory.
The juniors ( U19 ) are racing on the thursday 3rd Sept
So head to Canberra, Mt Stromlo and cheer on these young Aussie kids.

Thusdays Events
Thursday 09.00-10.30 XCO Course open for training Mt Stromlo
03.09.2009 09.00-13.00 Juniors Men OT 20" Semi-Finals Mt Stromlo
13.00-17.00 Elite Men OT 20" Semi-Finals Mt Stromlo
10.00-11.30 DHI Course open for training - Juniors and Elite Women Mt Stromlo
11.30-13.00 DHI Course open for training - Elite Men Mt Stromlo
10.30 World Championships XCO Juniors Men Mt Stromlo
Followed by Awards Ceremony
14.00-15.30 4X Course open for training Mt Stromlo
16.00 4X Qualifying Round Mt Stromlo
17.30-18.30 4X Training (with lights) Mt Stromlo