aero165

Likes Dirt
Item: Looking for a coil shock for my Banshee Spitfire
Ideally I'd like a CC Double Barrel Coil
Price range/Willing to Pay: $300ish
Extra Info: I have a CC DB air I could trade if buyer is interested

goobags

Likes Dirt
Another option is to send you air one away and get it converted to coil. Get a progressive spring while you are at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Got one here that i no longer use. There are marks on the top but it's cosmetic. I have had to file the top as otherwise it wouldn't have fitted my frame.
$350. Will need post as i'm in sydney. Maybe about $10? it'll fit a small satchel.

Have some valt spring as well if u want, but they're all around 300-450 lbs ones. Could be too light for you.

The needle bearings are not for sale. It won't come with any bushings or fittings.

Attachments

goobags

Likes Dirt
Surely your having a lend
Which part? I sent an in-line air away to get converted to coil, maybe the piggy back ones you can’t. And yes a progressive spring, find my PYR, I put one on a spitfire and although it was great, I was over sprung and still bottoming out. Ended up with an X2 before progressive springs were released, I would try one again though with a progressive spring

goobags

Likes Dirt
Surely your having a lend
Rotorburn Trance

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Which part? I sent an in-line air away to get converted to coil, maybe the piggy back ones you can’t. And yes a progressive spring, find my PYR, I put one on a spitfire and although it was great, I was over sprung and still bottoming out. Ended up with an X2 before progressive springs were released, I would try one again though with a progressive spring

Can definitely do the same with the piggy back versions. Was slightly more than a service. I did exactly what the op wants to do and converted a dB air to dB coil. Was under $300 from nsd for the conversion which includes a full service.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

aero165

Likes Dirt
Can definitely do the same with the piggy back versions. Was slightly more than a service. I did exactly what the op wants to do and converted a dB air to dB coil. Was under $300 from nsd for the conversion which includes a full service.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
I had no idea!