2010 Boxxers up on RS site.

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:eek: They look hot!
I wonder if the decal on the station will last.
Well i haven't heard of any U-Turn decals rubbing off so i'd assume they'd last.

But I believe that the spec on the forks aren't correct, as i believe 2010's have stantions larger than 32mm.

dan-492

Likes Dirt
yeah mate these have been covered a few times i think, but they look hot enough to deserve another mention.:D

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Maybe they're 32mm stanchioned for next year, but they are dressed up to look like the 35mm stanchioned 2010 ones. Now that's marketing. Or just a typo.

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think it's strange that the Boxxer Race is 120 grams lighter than the Team. Also I think the 32mm concept is a crock. They'll be 35 for sure. No point tooling up to build a new fork design for 32mm uppers for only one year and then change all the tooling to build 35mm upper forks in 2010.

NH_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they havent changed the specs yet only the pictures, notice how they still all say motion control where as if it was 2010 the team and wc would say mission control

everyone already knows the specs of the boxxers so i dont know why them showing up on the site is such a biggie

n2o spark

Likes Dirt
rumer has it that they'll be landed sometime in january. however it's more likley to be march/april or something (like when they released the SID WC's )