2010 National DH Shepparton

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice shots Tony.

Off camber, loose? Looks like Mars in some of those shots, quite bizarre.

digby69

Likes Bikes
Legend

Riding and Photography, you must be ADHD :D, how did it all go? Good shots,
it looks the way you described it only dustier.

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good looking photos as usual Tony, Too bad about your stack, was nasty, hope your feeling better.
Can't wait to see my photo of Sunday. Dean says thank you for his.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice shots Tony.

Off camber, loose? Looks like Mars in some of those shots, quite bizarre.
Yeah off camber as , not a berm on the hill. I was told grip got better as the weekend wore on. So yeah .....weird !

Riding and Photography, you must be ADHD :D, how did it all go? Good shots,
it looks the way you described it only dustier.
Well , by lunchtime Saturday I'd crashed and buggered my knee for the weekend. Good one ! :rolleyes:

Good looking photos as usual Tony, Too bad about your stack, was nasty, hope your feeling better.
Can't wait to see my photo of Sunday. Dean says thank you for his.
Cool mate , your pic will be up in the lot after the seeding ones. Coming soon.

any of rider 208 bright orange commencal red n black tld gear to phil_9120@hotmail.com
thanks mate
I'm not doing requests , but I reckon you're in the next batch of seeding pics.

Thanks Russ for picking that one up anyway :)

Sooo , Pics from seeding are here

These are hit and miss , apologies if you get a crap one. My kneecap was the size of an orange and it was getting difficult to stay focussed on the job (pun intended)

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Last batch. U17 race runs , Kate being a tool , DHD jr and a few vets. I didn't take any more. Chair , ice pack , esky and shade were calling.

Pics are here

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great pics Tony, especially liked this one *snip*
Thanks Steve. I have to remind myself to take wider shots rather than just rider shots all the time. Getting better at that.

Some awesome shots you have there... wonderful to see a photog showing some movement in the images... sick!
Thanks Norm. I expect we'll see lots of really great pics from this race , way better than mine. It was a good place for that , lots of action , crashes , drift , dust .... :)