2010 NORCO DH Bike

frdlvr

Likes Dirt
Not sure if anybody has seen this yet, but picture below is the 2010 NORCO DH Bike.

To me it looks like a strong stiff bike and would love to have one...

Attachments

hazza6542

Eats Squid
That is an insanely nice looking bike. The spec looks pretty damn good, X.0 rear and Saint drive. How much would we be looking at for a rig like that?

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
alot less curvy then the 09. looks good, really good, and the seemed to have gotten rid of the air shock? guess all the complaints about them got through, would like to know the weight of this beast, as for RRP? norco's always been fairly good value, so my punt is 7-7.5k

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
Ok this is just my opinion i i think the bike looks absolutely crap. the frame design just looks to big and bulky and looks weak around the suspension link. and the color scheme and "norco" writing just looks bad. I think they could have done much better.

go ahead and criticize me about this but thats MY opinion.

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think there is like a whole thread on this:)
but anyways that bike is worth making 2 threads I personally really like it, stepped up a lot from last year:)

curtisb

Likes Dirt
r u all nut that is the uglyest bike ive ever seen not bad parts but man the designer realy took at it with the ugly stick

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
r u all nut that is the uglyest bike ive ever seen not bad parts but man the designer realy took at it with the ugly stick
the parts arnt even that good for the price if i was gunna pay $5780 canadian for that i would want at least world cups and a better shock.

chops

Likes Dirt
i never thought id say it but that is a sweet looking norco!!!wery good and strong looking.

Barnsy

Likes Dirt
If you guys hadn't noticed they've placed the shock in basically the same position as the demo 8s. Same position, and same shock system... This should be very similar to the demos, if the head angle isn't tiny like most norcos.