2010 Revised State Points - Final

CRIK

NSWMTB
After discussions with Steve Humphries, we are using the 250 UCI Points system as was noted at the beginning of the Series and was also used last year by Wayno. We have awarded 5 points for DNF and 1 point for DNS.

Final points now up.

Enjoy

Cheers
Kerry

***For those who don't know, you can view the pages the right way by opening the attachment, click on "view" in the top left of the toolbar, then "rotate view" and click clockwise.***

Attachments

Last edited:

.BP.

Likes Dirt
Thats is a fantastic job you have done, no disrespect to the others that tried but this is by far the best way.

Thanks for do a great job, hope other appreciate it as much as i do.

Cheers

Ben

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
hard to read on the side but its fine and you did a good job at probably getting everyone.
thanks heaps.

CRIK

NSWMTB
Once you open it, click on "view" at the top left corner and then rotate (clockwise). That will help ;)

SteveC22

Likes Dirt
Expert Catagory

Hey Kerri

Im pretty sure that Sam Wall & Sam Davison-Wall are the same person. I heard him talking to Steve about registering under a slightly different name at Awaba.

Last edited:

CRIK

NSWMTB
Hey Kerri

Im pretty sure that Sam Wall & Sam Davison-Wall are the same person. I heard him talking to Steve about registering under a slightly different name at Awaba.
Thanks Steve, I just got a PM from Sam telling me the same thing. I will fix it up over the weekend.

Cheers
Kerry

Phalophalot

Likes Dirt
Can anyone tell me if there is some sort of presentation for the series point score.
Trophies, prizes, big night out. whatever?
Just curious?

nskz

Likes Dirt
Can anyone tell me if there is some sort of presentation for the series point score.
Trophies, prizes, big night out. whatever?
Just curious?
Presentation/prizes for overall series place getters were awarded at the final round at Del Rio.

Phalophalot

Likes Dirt
Wonder if you can still claim your prize if you wern't there.
Couldn't make the last round but came 3rd in my category.

Or are unclaimed prizes looted and used as spare parts?

Presentation/prizes for overall series place getters were awarded at the final round at Del Rio.