2011 Deity product launch! with prices....

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Good day to you all,

Well in all the all years of my frenchness involved in Rouler Imports i couldn't be more excited to introduce you to the phase I of the 2011 DEITY Components product launch.
Back in 2008 (yes that's a while ago) Deity was a precursor with the launch of their now very famous Deity dirty 30's bars which everyone has copied since. Not only that but the whole Deity range has been very successful in AUstralia for us and our shops and we couldn't be more enthusiastic for the future.

Once again Deity has taken a big leap ahead of everyone else in making products that stand out from the pack with some seriously cool and daring designs on all their products. Deity likes to stand apart and we love them for it. You will have to agree with us when you discover the range of new products coming to you by the beginning of July.

The new range of bars, cranks, saddles, pedals, direct mount stem is a true statement of what Deity believes in: Good products for very good value.
This couldn't be more true than right now, you will be very happy to see all prices across the range have dramatically dropped. The products are no lesser quality, "au contraire" my friends if anything they have refined their products to be lighter, stronger and needless to say cooler.

Please visit our website (products need to updated) www.rouler.com.au or visit th Deity website for extensive product info. www.deitycomponents.com

enough talking, behold:

The new DEITY flagship dh handlebar : The black label RRP$120​
-available in black only (anodized)
-787 mm wide
-295 grams
-half an inch rise

deity_Blacklabel_bar10.jpgdeity_Blacklabel_bar6.jpgdeity_Blacklabel_bar2.jpgdeity_Blacklabel_handlebars.jpg

Classic Dirty 30 $110​
-available in ano black/white and ano red
-760mm wide
-1"rise
-286 grams

deity_Dirty30_handlebars3.jpgdeity_Dirty30_handlebars.jpgdeity_Dirty30_handlebars8.jpg

The Top soil handlebar $110​

deity_Topsoil_handlebar8.jpgdeity_Topsoil_handlebar10.jpgdeity_Topsoil_handlebar2.jpgdeity_Topsoil_handlebar5.jpgdeity_Topsoil_handlebar.jpg

The Villain handle bar in 2" or 3" rise $85​

deity_VILLAIN3_bar2.jpgdeity_VILLAIN3_bar.jpgdeity_VILLAIN2_bar5.jpgdeity_VILLAIN2_bar2.jpgdeity_VILLAIN2_bar.jpgdeity_VILLAIN3_bar3.jpg

The New Decoy LT $210​

deity_DECOY-LT-1.jpgdeity_DECOY-LT4.jpgdeity_DECOY-LT3.jpgdeity_DECOY-LT5.jpg

The new Decoy 2.0 $139​

deity_DECOY_5.jpgdeity_DECOY_4.jpgdeity_DECOY_2.jpg

The Deity Direct mount fantom Stem $139​

]deity_FANTOM_DM9.jpgdeity_FANTOM_DM2.jpgdeity_FANTOM_DM8.jpgdeity_FANTOM_DM7.jpgdeity_FANTOM_DM.jpgdeity_FANTOM_DM5.jpg

The new Vendetta 3.0 cranks $199 (crank arm alone)​
-available in 165mm/170mm/175mm
-colours: white/black/ Limited edition light blue in 170 or 175mm only

deity_Vendetta_3_crankarms3.jpgdeity_Vendetta_3_crankarms.jpgdeity_Vendetta_3_crankarms2.jpgdeity_Vendetta_3_crankarms4.jpg

Deity spindles TI or steel $159/$65
-available in 153mm or 165mm width

deity_VTI_SPINDLE.jpgdeity_VTI_SPINDLE2.jpgdeity_VTI_SPINDLE3.jpgdeity_VTI_SPINDLE4.jpg

Deity bottom bracket External or Euro $70/$60​

deity_EURO_BB.jpgdeity_VENDETTAEXT_2.jpgdeity_Vendetta_3_arms14.jpgdeity_VENDETTAEXT_3.jpgdeity_VENDETTAEXT_4.jpgdeity_EURO_BB_3.jpg

Deity DH saddles $69​
-available in black/grey/white/green

deity_VERTIGODH_5.jpgdeity_VERTIGODH.jpgdeity_VERTIGODH_3.jpgdeity_VERTIGODH_4.jpgdeity_VERTIGODH_2.jpg

Deity Dj saddles $59​
-available in white/green/grey/black/ and emblem logo

deity_DJSADDLES_3.jpgdeity_DJSADDLES_2.jpgdeity_DJSADDLES.jpgdeity_DJSADDLES_6.jpgdeity_DJSADDLES_4.jpgdeity_DJSADDLES_5.jpg

Deity life saver end caps $35​
-available in black/green/red/purple

deity_LS_ENDCAPS.jpgdeity_LS_ENDCAPS2.jpgdeity_LS_ENDCAPS3.jpg

Deity grips $35​
-available in black/red/green/purple

deity_lean_grips2.jpgdeity_classic_grips3.jpgdeity_enoki_grips2.jpgdeity_classic_grips2B.jpgdeity_lean_grips.jpg

Deity has also released limited edition colour for a limited time check it out:

The colour is a very light blue and pricing is no different than the regular swag.

deity_LTD_DECOY2.jpgdeity_LTD_VILLAIN2.jpgdeity_LTD_VILLAIN3.jpgdeity_LTD656C.jpgdeity_LTD_TERMITE.jpgdeity_LTD_FANTOM254.jpgdeity_LTD_VENDETTA.jpg

I would also like to publicly announce the arrival of the Streetsweeper and the Cryptkeeper Hardtail frames due to be released on Halloween 2010.

on top of this phase one revamp of the Deity gear some products still remain :

such as all their sprockets, stems, seatpost,grips, seatclamps you see them on www.rouler.com.au or www.deitycomponents.com

You will be seeing Myself along as our sponsored riders with the new Deity Products as soon as the middle of July.

As product start rolling out through July our stock will become increasingly available. Priorities to bars and direct mount stems and pedals.

I hope that you look forward to it as much as we do!

Nicho

Attachments

Last edited:

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well there is a step forward with the black label bars , half inch rise and ano . Are the classic dirty thirty bars only available in ano ?

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
hey nicho thanks for posting the pics, i've always loved diety products for their creativity for design and for their quality. I also love the green diety seat:)

nicho

Sacré bleu!
HEY Mate,

The parts are on their way as we speak. Hopefully no more than a week to wait now.

nicho

nicho

Sacré bleu!
HEy guys,

JUst a quick update.
Are you sick of false claimed weights. well so is Deity so check this out.

The deity Blacklabel Handlebar- 295g- 31" width x 15mm rise
...compare this bar to the rest on the market and see where we stand!

deity Dirty30 Handlebar- 289g- 30" width x 25mm rise

deity Villain II Handlebar- 318g- 28" width x 50mm rise

deity Villain III Handlebar- 329g- 28" width x 75mm rise

deity Fantom DM Stem- 159g- 7075 T6 aluminum

Decoy LT

Decoy 2.0

deity Vertigo DJ Saddle- 306g
...sorry kiddies, we do not make our seats with Velo.

deity Vertigo DH Saddle- 289g

deity Vendetta 3.0 Crankarms- 629g (with hardware)