Sorry taken so long, so you can plan here are the dates
12+13 March 2011
9+10 April 2011
14+15 May 2011
11+12 June 2011
9+10 July 2011

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
Trying to engage a private promoter for 2011 this has raised a few issues yet to be resolved when they are resolved you will know.

todd28

Likes Dirt
Hopefully ourimbah because it's local, (well kinda :p ) but heard nothing but good things about coffs so im keen!

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The shuttle road at Coffs was destroyed last year due to torrential rain, it is getting fixed up soon, and we can expect to see races there again.
On what level I can't really say. ;)
roads fixed bud, just no bottom jumps and berm section as the forestry needed to access that area for road base (according to locals, i havent seen it personally).

I have been told by a relyable source that it is on the cards though...

Reckless

Likes Bikes
This statement is a track killer why you saying this mate CCOMTB don't deserve this negitive feed back.

WE HAVE A SWEET TRACK.
really enjoyed this track, its come a long way and is almost worthy for a state round just needs a little more in it. jumps drops or something, not sure yet but its a good track almost great.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Can not beleive ourimbah has replaced dell rio or lithgow
What a joke!
For reasons I wont go into Lithgow is unable to do a round this year and I'm guessing Steve needs a break at Del Rio

Besides Ourimbah is in the best condition/format it's ever been in and the Central Coast team do an awesome job at hosting races. Should be a great series

Last edited: