2011 Downhill Dates

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Ourimbah 2011

CCOMTB is very proud to be offered the opportunity to host a state round and as many have said previously don't come if you think the track is not worthy of your high riding standards.

It is a race from start to finish and if you win you division you come 1st easy points for a shit track hay.

I personally have ridden every track where a state round has being held in NSW and Ourimbah is the only track I have being totally smashed myself on with three broken vertabrae and one collasped lung I don't think for a second Ourmibah is not acceptable for a state round level race.

JarradC84

Likes Bikes
pull your heads in before we have nothing

They might be big, but im sure elite / U19 numbers are not anything great, It is a good beginner track but shouldn't be in the state series.
Im an elite and my local club is ourimbah. The level of elite riders is very high with the likes of brad kelly, josh button, brock newling , moir brothers plus many more top state and national elite/ u19 riders showing up for events when they are available.

Also the track level isn't as tech as say awaba but its so physical demanding and i no not many people can say they can go top to bottom flat out which is the challange of the track.

So before everyone whinges that some the tracks and clubs are not worthy of having a state round take a look at what they have to offer

Jarrad Connolly

ccc 34

Likes Bikes
To all the shit hot riders that can't ride Ourimbah.

To all the whingers out there, I suggest you support these clubs that put on these race meets and the club members who put their own time into organising these meetings just to make your day more enjoyable. If you are that shit hot, come to Ourimbah and prove it, the best riders can impress on ALL types of tracks. Bet you get your raggy arses whipped by the local elite and U19 riders, and probably some of the Masters riders. Come and enjoy one of the best run meetings on the calender, and let's just enjoy this sport we love. If you decide not to come Im sure no one will give a rats arse because we will be enjoying a great race meet.

To all the whingers out there, I suggest you support these clubs that put on these race meets and the club members who put their own time into organising these meetings just to make your day more enjoyable. If you are that shit hot, come to Ourimbah and prove it, the best riders can impress on ALL types of tracks. Bet you get your raggy arses whipped by the local elite and U19 riders, and probably some of the Masters riders. Come and enjoy one of the best run meetings on the calender, and let's just enjoy this sport we love. If you decide not to come Im sure no one will give a rats arse because we will be enjoying a great race meet.
Ourimbah is gay.

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
Sure do hope that all you Ourimbah detractors turn up for this race.
"There is no such thing as an easy track....... at pace."
Really looking forward to see you guys carve the crap out of such an easy track and show the likes of Kelly, Newling, Cory, Boyer, Kennedy, Atikinson, Eaton etc, etc how it's done.

dh 4life

Likes Dirt
does anyone know what track in canberra we are going to race, like is it certain we are riding one or the other?

Hew

Likes Dirt
I thought I'd just throw in my 2c and say that I agree that Ourimbah is brilliant track and that CCOMTB put a fucklot of work into it and deserve nothing but praise for the work they have done.

I will proudly say that I love ourimbah. :)