Front rim - SUN Ditch Witch
Rear rim -SUN Ditch Witch
Tyres - Maxxis Minnion DHF 2.5 super tacky F&R
Total weight - 17.2 w/o pedals

Attachments

Last edited:

troubledutchy

Likes Bikes
Plans for next upgrades include a renthal integra stem when i can get my hands on one, and probably some decent wheels after i destroy these ones. Any suggestions welcome

Last edited:

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Nice bike.
I'd check out Profiles new rear hub, and Tune front hubs are as light as you get. Hope Pro IIs are sound and silly light too.

troubledutchy

Likes Bikes
First Dh runs

Took the beast of the shed for my first ever DH runs, fair to say that she handled it better than i did! Props to Squiddley for getting my setup spot-on! Now i just need to trim some fat of the old girl, pushing close to 20kgs back up Warrimoo is not the ideal way to spend a hot afternoon

No Skid Marks

Or check out AtomLabs PimpLite wheels. Rims are super light and super strong, with decent width for a nice tyre profile. Front hub is as light as they come, rear is light with lots of clicks. Come in many fancy colours too.

troubledutchy

Likes Bikes
Just finished round 2 of the upgrade process, all that's left now is forks and wheels! Just need to wait for the household minister of finance to clear it :p Much happier with the weight now

No Skid Marks

Apparently you can chuck a link of a large on it and lower BB and slacken it out more(at the cost of slightly longer rear end).
Or just get an angle set to do similar thing if you want it slacker. See my link below for a Works components one from Crankin.

troubledutchy

Likes Bikes
yeah, she sure rides sweet, probably run the standard headset for little while longer, just to keep the front end high while i'm still learning and getting my confidence up. Once the racing starts i'll prob's throw in an angle set and drop the front end down buy putting the standard crowns back on