2011 King of Ballarat Club MUD official thread

ajadam81

Squid
Excellent day of racing and a brilliant end to the KOB for 2011. Congratulations to all the winners and special thanks to all the club members/volunteers who helped us out over the season, we could not have done it without you...
I will have the results posted up later tonight...

Also, there was a set of holden car keys with a Body & Soul Gym tag left up at Black Hill yesterday, I have them, if there yours give me a call on 0408 175 350 & I will get them back to you!

Thanks! Prez.
Yep, thanks to all for putting this event on. It was my first trip to the KOB and as a relatively new DH rider I had a great time. Nice peeps and an awesome little track, very well put together. Big thanks to Ballarat Bicycle Centre who sorted my bike out. Without them I would not have been able to do a second race run. Cheers!

haydn

Likes Dirt
Ok Guys & Girls, here are the results for KOB round 3 as well as the all important overall results...

We look forward to doing it all over again next year for KOB 2012, it will be bigger & better than this year... stay tuned!
Wooop! Been eagerly hanging out for results! It was my first KOB race and i was super impressed! Well done and thank-you to everyone who put it on!

Bilza_ridez

Banned
For people looking a the pic thinking "oh that doesn't look that big" really the photo doesn't do it justice. It was pretty crazy, the drop is much bigger than it looks.
So true

if you really wanna see how big it is look at it from the top :p

Also cheers to club mud for such a mad series :)

Whitie

Likes Dirt
Round 3

For those of you interested I have photos of the two "huge jumps" in sequence from his launch to the landing.
I have almost 1000 photos and will start uploading tonight (watch for the link in Vic photos).

Great weekend yet again and the weather too!!!

Such a great race and well worth the 4 hour drive.

Keep an eye for our Nailcan DH race here in Albury on October 9.