2011 - National Championships - Adelaide - LeMatelot Happy Snaps

Smiddy88

Likes Dirt
hey mate,
Are they all the shots that you have from the weekend? Because there are no shots of U 17's
Thanks Brent.S

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists
Are they all the shots that you have from the weekend Because there are no shots of U17's
Yeah - that's all I've got, sorry. The U17 DHI race (and all the Group B DH) was on at the same time as the XC Short Track for Elite, and there's only one of me ...

Last edited:

Smiddy88

Likes Dirt
Yeah - that's all I've got, sorry. The U17 DHI race (and all the Group B DH) was on at the same time as the XC Short Track for Elite, and there's only one of me ...
Thats ok, I was just wondering, you must of had a big few days taking all of them shots :D

Raymo621

Likes Bikes
Awesome shots, thanks. Would you mind if i used some of me that i found to put at the end of a youtube video of my race i'm just putting together?

Cheers, Raymo

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists
Thats ok, I was just wondering, you must of had a big few days taking all of them shots :D
Hmmm, lets see. 2712 photos, some at 1/800 second and some at 1/1000, thats only 3 and a half seconds :) That left heaps of time for me to chat to people.

Awesome shots, thanks. Would you mind if i used some of me that i found to put at the end of a youtube video of my race i'm just putting together?
They are OK for that. As long as you don't on-sell the photo, its approved for public use. Newspapers, magazines, websites are all OK.