2011 Norco DH Race, Thoughts?? First DH bike??

Spotty

Likes Dirt
That looks a great deal! IMO if I had the cash I would jump on it, especially as a first bike. Norco is a reputable brand and uses FSR which is a proven suspension system used by many brands. All the components are mid range stuff (without unnecessary adjustments you don't need if you're a begginer) but won't slow you down at all. I say go for it! :bounce:

Last edited:

T.3

Likes Dirt
That looks like a good deal. I started DH on a 2009 Norco A line, that isnt too far removed from this bike and it was great.

A-Listers Only

Likes Dirt
Thanks, I think I might jump on it before someone else does because I've got a 07 norco bigfoot and love it!! People are always saying stay away from Norcos, get something else, but I think there great and I'm sure it will be a great bike to start on!
Thanks for the tips!!

rick79

Likes Dirt
hey mate,
Im ridding the same frame atm...and I love it! You wont regret it! ....the one on gumtree is a small, so just make sure its ok size wise

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
See what you can get the price down too. Leaves a bit more money for armour/helmet etc.

Would have loved to start on something like that!

frdlvr

Likes Dirt
Ive got the team DH bike and it is a awesome bike, for the price this would be a great buy!!