VIC 2011 Norco Faze SL (large) | SOLD

Bodin

GMBC
Item: 2011 Norco Faze SL (large) 120mm travel
Item Condition: Near new, only ridden 3 times
Reason for selling: New bike
Price and price conditions: $OLD
Extra Info: Comes with headset, seatpost clamp (takes a 30.9 post) and spare derailleur hanger. Also have a Rock Shox Reba RLT 120mm fork that I can include for $220.
Sizing: I'm 185cm (6'1") and it's a good trail-friendly (smallish) fit. Wouldn't want to be much taller, but could easily be a couple of inches shorter and still have plenty of room due to the very low top tube.
Pictures: Seat not included, but the Ritchey WCS seatpost and matching Ritchey WCS stem (90mm) can be added for $50 each - see my garage sale thread.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bodin

GMBC
Open to offers

Really keen to move this frame and open to reasonable offers. This frame is from a $5,900 RRP bike that originally ran a full XTR-980 group and high-end everything. It's a sweet ride.

I bought the frame for $600 from the original owner who'd stripped the bike for the group without riding it and I've only ridden it 3 times in total.

No racing, no stacks - an almost new, high end 120mm frame for $450neg.

Let me know if you're interested, as I don't really want to go down the eBay path and make money for people who don't deserve it (I'm lookin' at YOU PayPal!).

moorey

call me Mia
Nice looking frame, Bodin. Rp23 shock?

Edit: look at pics first, Moorey

Last edited:

Brick Tamlin

Likes Bikes
Size matters

Hey mate,
I am interested in your frame.
When you say it is a large, is it a 19" or 20.86"?
I am a tall rider at 190cm.
Mark.

Bodin

GMBC
Hey mate,
I am interested in your frame.
When you say it is a large, is it a 19" or 20.86"?
I am a tall rider at 190cm.
Mark.
Hey Mark - Thanks for your interest.

You're a full 2 inches (5cm) taller than me. This frame has a pretty low top tube and I actually had to swap out the stock post for a longer one, so as much as I want to tell you you'll be fine, I honestly can't. You'd have to run heaps of seatpost extension and a long stem, which will kill the fun factor of this bike.

It's ideal for 180 - 185cm, but not for 190cm, so I guess it's more of a 19" than a 21". Good luck finding what you need.