Fox rp23/s rear
Sram x0/ x9
Sram carbon cranks
Xtr pedals( non standard)DSC_1121_766.jpg
NEW PHOTOS up on page 3

Last edited:

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Yeah the color, it is the only color it comes in, i either like it or hate it, me, i dont mind it, as for weight, this is only a geuss because of no scales, but i would say between 12.8-13.2??..it feels wickedly light even with the drop seat post and 150 up front and 146 out the back!

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awesome looking trail rig man! I don,t mind the colour, is the dual ring chain guide and bashy standard - or your add on? ( great idea )..:)

ronster44

Likes Dirt
I weighted mine today 12.7 with xt pedals and tubeless Great bike as for the colour if you want one that it,in the us they are ano black in the uk red and black.

DeBloot

Feeling old
I reckon around 12.4's Todd
Mine's about 12.9
And yours is lighter than that

The colour looks better on the trail than the lounge room :p

BM Epic

Eats Squid
I reckon around 12.4's Todd
Mine's about 12.9
And yours is lighter than that

The colour looks better on the trail than the lounge room :p
I think it's time for you to head down this way mate and get a stumpy yourself, they are getting cheaper by the day!
I want to start doing light downhill now!

daddyrat

Likes Dirt
nice bike Todd. Hope it goes as fast as it looks or do you reckon that might be rider dependent. I hope we'll catch up son for a ride

DeBloot

Feeling old
I think it's time for you to head down this way mate and get a stumpy yourself, they are getting cheaper by the day!
I want to start doing light downhill now!
I was in BM today
Turns out my frame is slightly bent so needs to be machined to fit the caliper properly

Was talking to Aub about the Spec bikes
Within the next 12 months there will be a new bike on the cards
I've just got be patient :(

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Thanks Harold, i will be starting d/hing soon, and it's the rider who is limited!!;):D:D:D
Andy, i think a bit of pressure on Cillian might just be the trick, a stumpy would suit you, 140mm travel and light, just perfect for our trails!

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah still got the 05 epic, still runs o.k...but this thing kills it for fun!
Big question is what is it like on both the long slog uphills as well as the really technical pinches?

I'm still waiting to hear of the first ding, though the Epic still looks, well from a several feet away, like new even after all your abuse of it... so I am sure the Evo will shine for years.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Big question is what is it like on both the long slog uphills as well as the really technical pinches?

I'm still waiting to hear of the first ding, though the Epic still looks, well from a several feet away, like new even after all your abuse of it... so I am sure the Evo will shine for years.
funnily enough it climbs the big slogs no worries, it allows you to stand up and grind like that, it's got heaps of traction even standing, it's got it's first scratch though!!!..I want to take it through it's paces at NL, it should suit the bike no problems!