2011 Tour de Timor

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Registration opens 7th March - who's in?

Apparently 6 days this year with lots more climbing........

markareana

Cannon Fodder
I'm looking for a team

Hi all I am very keen to get a registration in for this year's Tour de Timor and am looking to see if there is anyone else out there needing a rider. I would not consider myself any where near the pro level but thoroughly enjoy a good ride...and the climbing. registrations have now been pushed back to 14/3/11.

Lube

Likes Dirt
I'll be back there again wrenching and helping out in other forms for another year, can't wait! This year we are taking in more of the east coast of Timor-Leste so it will be another very exciting year!

If anybody has any questions about the event, don't hesitate to contact me by inboxing me.

Thanks,
Lewis

I've just registered for this. Unfortunately, I didn't read the rules properly. When I did I saw that cyclocross bikes are expressly forbidden. Guess I'm in the market for a hardtail 29er now.

Last edited:

Lube

Likes Dirt
For those racing Tour de Timor this year, get prepared for some stiff competition! We can now announce that two time Olympian, multi-time World Champion, MTB Hall of Fame member, and BMX Hall of Fame member, Tinker Juarez has confirmed his entry. This guy has been racing pro for longer than most of you have been alive and doesn't look like slowing down so it will be a great race this year! :)