2011 Turner DHR

jrewing

Eats Squid
Haha no sub 3's yet, went for the large. I built up the XL and that thing was huge!
The large feels really good, still a fair bit bigger than what I've been riding. Can't wait till I get used to it, I'm already blown away with how good and fast this thing is! The BB does feel low and have already scraped pedals a bit, might try some 165's.
Yeah i'd be running 165's for sure aswell. No sub 3's cause you weren't timing!! Cant wait for the ride review, cheers.

THE Manik Man

Likes Dirt
Got to check this baby out first hand today (or i did on the pushes back up the hill anyways) looks smick and feels pretty well right on the money from my standard sit on and bounce up and down test :p.

Looks like brad will be smoking us all by even more by the time the next clubbie round is here

Last edited:

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Hope you enjoyed cleaning it after sat. I got back to Kincumber and it was dry. Gotta luv mud on 2nd ride of new bike

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate, got it from work ;) (not officially available yet) but taking back orders...

The frame and rear shock is $3999 for the black Ano.
Which I'm guessing is SCV imports by the look of the spec. ;)

Amazing bike, awesome spec, and the weight is a bonus too.

EDIT: Just saw you do work for SCV, no suprise there. :p

L-iam

Likes Bikes
had a roll around on one of these things a few weeks ago. similar build, bling everything...

was fucking killer. was set up a touch small / soft for me but still deffinatly a damn fine bike. it was on the shortlist of bikes for me next year but since ive ordered something different.