2011 world champs Champéry - Switzerland

needaride

Likes Dirt
What an amazing future Troy has in the sport! killing the competition in this kind of weather by a HUGE margin!

Connor - 14th
Piazza - 16th
Macmillan - 18th
Brandon - 21st
Power - 23rd
Vejvoda - 34th

Solid results!

Last edited:

nskz

Likes Dirt
Ratboy_Bryce - "shame santa cruz doesnt make kyaks!!!! hahaha **** me its raining hard"

Will be interesting to see how Troy's time compares to the elite mens....I know still fairly incomparable given the course will be massively different by then.

Given the conditions, Hill's to lose? Hart, Gee the other two faves? Gwin I don't think rode that well in the wet at Lebresse...will be interesting.

MacNamara22

Likes Dirt
omg troy is unbelievable he won by 12 who was in better conditions and 4km faster in the speed trap and 3rd was almost 2o behind the kid is a machine!!!!!

needaride

Likes Dirt
Don't wanna call it too early but this SBS coverage is the business!! Cameras all the way down the track, showing it all top to bottom even for the early female riders.. shame about the dude behind the mic but he's not too bad..

nskz

Likes Dirt
its the same footage on FC, this chick has done down 2 times now? This track is hetic!
3 now? credit to her for finishing the run...she's getting dominated bytthe course, looks ridiculously slick...can't believe we didn't see Troy's run...would have been nuts.

driftking

Wheel size expert
After troys 5th at the final wc round I was thinking how awesome it would for Troy not only to win junior worlds but put in a time that would place him in first in elite, by the sounds of it it could be a possibility. Hope he does it.

So dissapointed for Jared. If he gets on here and reads this thread "here's to you reaching all your goals for next year, good luck"

I'm hoping sam's 14th is purely strategic and his easing up to keep himself as fit and fresh as possible for the final.
Will be interesting to see how Troy's time compares to the elite mens....I know still fairly incomparable given the course will be massively different by then.
I called Troy to take out the fastest time of the weekend, let's hope he can do it.
Even if he doesn't end up with the fastest time his still junior world champ. Can't ask for more than that.
I'm just super pissed I can't watch the feed.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My SBS coverage is still not working, would the best bet to be just keep refreshing? Or what are the other tricks people have used to get it working? haha