Likes Dirt
Item: 20 Banshee Spitfire
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Liteville 301
Price and price conditions: $450
Extra Info: Tapered, 26", 135QR, Treaded BB

I have some spare bushings and bolts which go with it

I'm also selling the fork and dropper post

" Have you ever craved a bike that had the low, slack geometry of a DH bike but with the pedaling efficiency of an XC bike, and a weight to match? I certainly have. I've often wanted a bike that carves up the single track like you are racing downhill on your DH bike, but is a breeze to pedal uphill, and efficient enough to ride for a whole day without sapping unnecessary energy. I designed the Spitfire to be a slightly different bike. Most bikes with 5" travel have quite traditional and steep geometry... but times have moved on as riding styles have changed. The Spitfire can be easily adjusted to be higher and steeper to feel more like a regular trail bike, or it can be dropped down to the slack and low setting to become the high speed fighter jet of a bike. I thought that this adjustability was important to have, as the low and slack geometry is not suited to every trail, as you all know"

Pictures: Please excuse the quality, my phone also doubles as a potato :(

Attachments

Last edited:

Logic

Likes Dirt
If I even had the slightest chance of getting a loan off of my parents I would snatch this deal up! Beautiful frame, GLWS!