2012 Eaze Bikes

heavyp

You heard it here first
JS_1547_eaze.jpg

Not to sure about the info and whatnot as its all in german, looks ok thou

HAR

Likes Bikes
Looks nice. Really low pivot point thou, just like the Chumba F5. Either way I like the fact that new smaller manufactures are popping up everywhere, can only be good for the sport and push down prices :single_eye:

PS heavyp do you live in the internet? You seem to find every little thing with in seconds of it existing, keep up the good work sir :eagerness:

heavyp

You heard it here first
Looks nice. Really low pivot point thou, just like the Chumba F5. Either way I like the fact that new smaller manufactures are popping up everywhere, can only be good for the sport and push down prices :single_eye:

PS heavyp do you live in the internet? You seem to find every little thing with in seconds of it existing, keep up the good work sir :eagerness:
haha in a way yes as im an assistant photographer so after ives done my bit (setting up light, colour check etc) i get to sit back and chill on the net while watching stunning chicks or celebs having there picture taken.

I have to admit thou i only know of a hand full of sites deliver these goods. Im surprised a lot more people don't view them on this forum but then again if im doing all the hard work for you you don't need too