2012 nsw/act state dh dates

zen zen

Likes Dirt
I personally think seeding is a better and fairer idea also.

Even the Nationals do seeding and not qualifying so it's not like you're preparing riders for National level racing.
agreed its not helping in anyway, should be seeding.

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Thanks all for the input. The main reason we chose qualifying over seeding are time constraints. We might adjust the schedule and have a little less practice on Sunday morning and then seeding rather than qualifying.

By the way: we also have better bus companies this year. So everyone should get plenty of practice in on Saturday :)

trailburner

Not possible to have like the national rounds an have short practice before seeding run? Or you thinking this will chew up to much time?
As our series is in Winter as opposed to Nationals we have about 2 hours less to play with in case we are running late.

trailburner

Red Ass Downhill Round 1 at Del Rio: Registration will open in 1 week! New Early Bird pricing this year valid until the Sunday before the race: $115. Discounts for U15, U17 and Junior Women: $95. If you sign up in the last week it's $15 extra - this it not to punish you for signing up late but to make our planning easier.

timt1566

Likes Bikes
state round track change.

Heard a little rumour that coffs is out of the state series and batemans bay is in. can anyone confirm this or is it just a load of bs?

Tye

Likes Dirt
Hey, just wondering which track is being used at Del Rio? Sorry if it's already up somewhere, had a quick search and came up empty.

glory14

Likes Dirt
hope they are running the old track,it was sick buts got a push to get to the top but is well worth the push in my opiniun. havent heard good things about the new track:02.47-tranquillity:

trailburner

New track will be run at Del Rio! Lots of registrations coming in this week. Remember:
New Early Bird pricing this year valid until the Sunday before the race: $115. Discounts for U15, U17 and Junior Women: $95. If you sign up in the last week it's $15 extra - this it not to punish you for signing up late but to make our planning easier.

trailburner

Early bird pricing ends this Sunday, online registration for the race ends Thursday night.

Registration (picking up your plate) is all day Saturday but you need to do it before you go practice.

trailburner

Online Registration closes 9pm tonight in case you haven't signed up yet.

Prizes to be won include:
$500 in Cell Bike vouchers
JetBlack Goggles
Weltite lube+spray
661 Armour
TrackX clothing
KALI Armour
Royal clothing
JetBlack eyewear
JetBlack grips

Last edited:

Camby88

Likes Dirt
dates

Hi there,
I understand there are a lot of criteria for choosing the dates of the rounds, however I was disappointed (probably along with some other uni students) that the first round last week was in the middle of the two week exam period. This period is the same for almost every uni in NSW. Otherwise I would have been there.

And round 5, thredbo in November is right between 2nd semester exam weeks!!! I would have considered racing then too....
Campbell.