2012 - Real Insurance NSWMTB XCO Series

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Yup, thanks to all the Clubs & Mark McInnes for getting the series running this year.

After doing it for a few years now Mark is going to step down from the NSWMTB XC Coordinator role, so if you're keen on giving it a go, make yourself known in this thread or on the NSWMTB forums.

pinkbike

Likes Dirt
I know a few ppl have been looking for results from the state rounds, I have a copy of the Ourimbah champs round which I've attached below. I would call it provisional as I am not a club official and they haven't published the official results on any website as far as I can tell. So with that disclaimer I am happy to share.

Not sure if the results from the Western Syd round are anywhere but I know a few people who would be keen to see them if anyone knows.

View attachment XC-State-Round_Ourimbah_Results.pdf

morrisan

Likes Bikes
Hi , thanks for the results But the medal that I got was from second place in experts male and in the pictures also I am in second place in the series and now you put me in third , could you please have a look to this .

Markymark188

Likes Dirt
Expert Male - 2nd or 3rd

Hey Jorge,

You were 3rd overall in the series.

Tim asked for a count back and we had simply added the numbers incorrectly on the day and it was quite close. Tim (2nd place) didn't care about the medals or the change.. so we didn't bother about chasing a change

Series numbers for Expert were quite close.

Shaun - 210
Tim - 196
Jorge - 193
Scott - 191

morrisan

Likes Bikes
Hi, Thanks very clear , I suppose I should give my medal to Tim would be the right thing to do ... Anyway thanks for taking the time to do all this :)

Markymark188

Likes Dirt
Series points

Hi October,

Most of the 420 odd riders only rode one round. So series points were only calculated for the riders who did three or more (or were close to the pointy end).

I don't have a list of all points / riders / placings suitable for sharing.
(I'd have to enter alll the data individually)

In reality, if you raced more than two rounds you would know how close your were to everyone else who you raced with anyway. The fields just weren't that big. - unfortunetly.

Regards Mark