Sold 2013 Fox 32 Evolution CTD - 29" 100mm, 15x100 axle, OD2 tapered

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2013 Fox 32 Evolution CTD 29", 100mm travel, 15x100mm axle, 185mm OD2 1-1/4" x 1-1/2" tapered steerer
Item Condition: A bit rough. Stanchions in good condition from what can see, decals scratched/peeling with a few surface scratches on lowers, and there's a creak under twisting load that is supposedly not uncommon in Evolution series 32s. Serviced at some point by NSDynamics prior to me owning them, further than that, history unknown. Probably due for a service, other than that they bounce/damp/rebound just fine.
Reason for selling: Taking up shed space
Price and price conditions: $50 posted SOLD
Extra Info:
I'll throw in a FSA ZS44/ZS56 OD2 headset to match. Green decals.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I spose the only frame that will fit would be an older OD2 Giant or something that is 1.5 right thru ?
Can you measure the crown to axle length please might have something?

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I spose the only frame that will fit would be an older OD2 Giant or something that is 1.5 right thru ?
Can you measure the crown to axle length please might have something?
Out of the box yes - only the 2013-2015ish Giants, and even then I don't think it was all of them. That said, any frame that will take a ZS44 top cup will be able to take these forks if you knock out the existing cup and install the 1-1/4" I can throw in. The tricker part is finding a stem - Giant make a couple of different OD2 stems that fit, the shortest I could find was the 60mm Contact. There doesn't seem to be any aftermarket options though.

Will measure the ATC when I get home this arvo for you

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Cannondale 69r project? Maybe 29/27.5.
Yep correct have a beautifully finished ground welds etc , nice powdercoated old cannondale hardtail frame.
Was thinking of redoing the headshock but its complicated for limited = 50-60mm travel .
Also have a 1.5 stem from a buggered RST 1.5 fork.

safreek

Cannondale 69r project? Maybe 29/27.5.
Yep correct have a beautifully finished ground welds etc , nice powdercoated old cannondale hardtail frame.
Was thinking of redoing the headshock but its complicated for limited = 50-60mm travel .
Also have a 1.5 stem from a buggered RST 1.5 fork.
Now that I like, well it's Cannondale. I can even forgive the 27/29 combo

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Thanks ATC too long .Rear doesnt really take a 27.5 so 26 er .
Headsets have to be one of the most confusing issues.
Will a OD2 fork fit a normal tapered headtube frame with the right adapter ?

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Thanks ATC too long .Rear doesnt really take a 27.5 so 26 er .
Headsets have to be one of the most confusing issues.
Will a OD2 fork fit a normal tapered headtube frame with the right adapter ?
If it's external cup or integrated, probably not (happy to be corrected). But if it's zero stack you might be able to find something, if its 44mm diameter you might be able to get something that can run a larger upper externally.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk