2013 Parts Thread

niki125

Likes Dirt
and what point is that chief?
THe fact that the XX1 group has been designed for trail/ XC/ all mountain duties... You want to go and put a group with a 500% gear spread on a DH bike??? Have a look at the S-Works Demo for what is going on in the DH arena.......:doh:

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Umm those would be 2013 Lyrik or Totems...
Correct you are sir but look closely at the lowers and tell me what you see. Its pretty clearly just shopped on so they could get a sweet product photo out the door. Nothing wrong with that, but the black lowers lacking any lighting stand out like dogs balls.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Works components stem riser plates 3,5,6, and 8mm. Not sure what other brands make these. Great idea to fight the low bar fad.
549747_412939945418907_1843357309_n.jpg
Have the new Fox 40 Rads been put up. Look awesome. Hard fight for the other brands next year. Although still a fan of the 888s and Doradoes(not tried them myself, but look great on paper).
p4pb8449367.jpg

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Works components stem riser plates 3,5,6, and 8mm. Not sure what other brands make these. Great idea to fight the low bar fad.
View attachment 241256
Have the new Fox 40 Rads been put up. Look awesome. Hard fight for the other brands next year. Although still a fan of the 888s and Doradoes(not tried them myself, but look great on paper).
View attachment 241257
Are the direct mount stems a new thing? I hate low bars being lenky. I am getting these

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2013 Marzo now up on their site.

I was really interested in seeing what the 44 line had to offer this year, but that's all gone (bar a 29'er fork) along with the entire 66 series. :crazy:
888's look nice though.