Lobo

Squid
Item: 2013 Santa Cruz Nomad c
Item Condition: semi new
Reason for selling: can't take it to Europe
Price and price conditions: 3800 ONO
Extra Info: see below
Pictures: yes

I’m selling my 26” Enduro superweapon featuring 160 mm travel front and rear with brand new forks and drivetrain. This is the top-end Santa Cruz Nomad 2 full carbon frame equipped with the solid Virtual Pivot Point system developed by Santa Cruz for nearly 20 years. This bike has been completely rebuilt and includes a brand new Manitou Mattoc Pro with 160 mm travel (competes with top end enduro forks) as well as brand new drivetrain with off the box Shimano Deore XT clutch derailleur, Shimano SLX cassette sprocket and XT chain. This is coupled to a RACEFACE set (narrow-wide ring, crankset and stem), Maxxis Minion DH tyres with freshly sealed tubeless, Nukeproof pedals and seat, RockShox Reverb seatpost, Hope hub set, SAINT brakes… amongst others (see full specs below). As an option bike can go with either flat screw pin pedals or SPD.

Links:

The reason for selling is that I built the bike during lockdown with the idea of taking it with me for my rides in Europe but given the COVID situation I think it’s better to sell it (Aussies need bikes these days too). The frame and some of the components have minor scratches from normal use, but the overall bike is in mint condition. Brand new components (0 rides) include fork, cassette, derailleur, chain, grips, bar ends, mud guard

SPECS:

- Frame – 2013 Santa Cruz Nomad c full carbon frameset with 160 mm rear travel (VPP System) Size L

- Rear shock – Fox Float CTD Evolution Series

- Forks – Manitou MATTOC Pro 26” 160mm (brand new: 0 rides)

- Rims – WTB Frequency i25 TEAM 26” front and rear

- Hubs – Hope EVO front and rear

- Tyres – Maxxis Minion DHF 26x2.5” DH Casing front and rear (StansNoTubes tubeless set up)

- Mudguard - RapidRacerProducts Enduroguard V3 Front (white)

- Brakes – Shimano SAINT double piston

- Rotors – Hope Mono Mini-M4 Saw floating rotor (front and rear)

- Saddle – Nukeproof Plasma Team Saddle CrN Ti Rails

- Seat post – Rock Shox Reverb 125mm dropper post

- Crankset – Race Face Chester (arms & bottom bracket)

- Chainring – Race Face Narrow Wide Single Chainring (Blue)

- Cassette – Shimano SLX CS-HG81 10sp

- Derailleur – Shimano XT clutch 10sp

- Chain - Shimano XT HG95 SIL-TEC 10sp

- Shifter – Shimano XT 10sp

- Pedals (option 1) – Nukeproof Electron Evo (blue)

- Pedals (option 2) – Shimano SPD Clipless pedals PDM520L (black)

- Bars – Funn Fatboy DH Riser bar (Black/yellow 785mm 15mm Rise)

- Grips – Orbea lock-on grips (black)

- Stem – Race Face Chester 50mm

Attachments